xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hogwortsil

What's Your Favorite Consula? go and answer to the pool

what's your favorite game consola  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you're really missing a lot of consoles there, why have the original gmaeboy but not the DS and why have the playstation but not the gmaecube you really should have added more consoles to the list, here would eb a better listXboxPlayStation2PSPGamecubeNintendo DSGameboy AdvancePCbecuase they are the main consoles that are out at the minute

What happened to the classic consoles? I mean i used to love to play Super Nintendo so many great game so much fun. :P They just dont make those simplictic games no more everything has become more complicated.

I agree with dinasty... maybe it?s that we are growing old :P but I would rather play a supernintendo now better than a gamecube. Now most of the games are filled with impressive graphics but they haven?t anything original or something that makes really addictive to play them.In fact, I like the thing that the new generation of consoles will be able to run old-plattform games... even old cartridges!!! Amazing!If i have to choose... PC, of course.

the N64 was a great console, and i really liked it very much, and the games that were available for it were all very good, the connectivity with the gameboy could have been better but with games like Orcarina of Time and Mario Party it wasnt really needed, i'm really happy that Nintendo are letting people download NES, SNES and N64 games onto the Revolution, because my N64 broke recently and i cant seem to fix it. so i'll be able to play Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 again

my favorite console is simple Playstation 2. I'm waiting for the new one to come out. But that's going to be some other time that i get it. The reason??? just has lots of games. I also like gamecube. I like playing Tales of Symphonia or something like that and mario games. other than that. I don't play much of the other consoles. Oh yes PS2 and or ps has the DDR games...that's an extra plus.

ps2 because sony can back up their claim on making the better games thats why and i sticking with it.