xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Munchie

Mini Fridges Do you have one?

Do you have a mini fridge in your bedroom? I do.They may only be small and hold six can, well mine does, but they are forever coming down in price and they work very well :lol: I just got an ice cold can out of mine right now.:)~ Munchie ~

nope, dont have one and dont intend to either... why not just use the main fridge and get your cold can out of there... seems a waste of money for me unless its your only fridge... then its going to be useless aswellyou know how things go, soon a big old fridge will be cheaper than a fridge that can hold 6 cans simply because it has a calculator on it or something ridicoulous...

gotta like the mini fridge...convenience is the main factor. Wow, not even having to leave my bedroom to get an ice cold beverage, umm a soda (cough), is just great. The only problem is I don't have one, but all my roommates do. I'm a college student so mini fridges are helpful when fighting visitors who frequently come and look for scraps...ah, those varmits.

yer i have one i think they are great i mean when your watchin a dvd at night and u want a nice cold drink u dont have 2 get up just lean over and get a can well for me anyway cos it next 2 da bed :):lol:

I thought about buying one of those a couple of months ago and the 12V-car adapter was just a great thing - but they're too expensive :/anyway, my thought about playing around with the car adapter: it's 12V, about the size of the yellow lines from your computer's power supply. Having a mini fridge at the next LAN party must be something great to show off, if your case doesn't do it -_-