xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
outlawspirit

Negative Credits Deleted posts etc...

OK, i made a number of posts tonight on the forum, one was about a certain group that is trying to run the world, this got deleted... why? it was in no way violent or offensive... and the forum states, post what you have learnt/find interesting along them lines... so i posted it... it got deleted...various other posts have been missing and deleted, thus resulting in me loosing my hosting credits... im now in negatives and i dont beleive i have "spammed" the board with useless information or pure spam... i have stuck to the guide lines...please, tell me why? i have reffered people to Xisto, i am greatful for the service... and yet i dont get an explanation or anything?thanks in advance for any information by the way...

i dont beleive i have "spammed" the board with useless information

134191[/snapback]

No offense, but this is exactly what you did. Your Illuminati post was copied DIRECTLY from another source. Word for word. This is considered SPAM according to Xisto rules. Also, you are supposed to be banned from Xisto for bombarding the boards with this information, but since you have a clean record, you will be given a much benign punishment.

Also, I found your facts post to be spam because they too were copied from another source.

When you post information that isn't yours, you have to use the quotes tag, or else you are stealing the information, and you are abusing the credits system.

ok... it was copied correct... copied straight from my website's forums, where i am lead to beleive the person who posted it actually wrote it...ok, i never knew that was regarded as 'spamming' and i will stick to the rules from now on a build up some positive credits :lol:thanks for the info.

Well, if you think about it, aren't all articles written by a person? Nevertheless, you are encouraged to correctly cite sources and use the quote tags whenever applicable.Glad I solved your problem. Remember to always have fun while posting, and your hosting credits will follow. :lol:Thread closed.