xisto Community
Lyon

My Website Isn't Online But i have 10 credits.

Lyon, have you put questionable content on your site that were against the Terms of Service and rules of Xisto? That's one of the reasons why your site is not unsuspended despite the fact that you have sufficient credits.

Try to post more in order to have enough hosting credits to host your site.Apart from that, it seems that something is definitely wrong with this hosting credits thing cos there was a time when my website/account was suspended when I had more than 12 days of hosting credits. I had to send a PM to OpaQue and explained everything to him and he rectified the problem. I suggest that you talk to OpaQue. He should be able to do something about your problem. That is, if you are sure that you dont have any questionable content in your website and that you werent posting any spam.