xisto Community
mtonline

Extra Bandwith

To get extra bandwith do we need to have a certain number of hosting credits. How much more bandwith can we get over 6GB? I appreciate your services thank you Xisto.com. Please respond when you have time. Once again thank you.

mtonline, you cannot get more bandwidth by having lots of credits. The most you can have is 5 gigabytes per month (not 6 GB), and you can get that amount only when you have 30+ credits, like outlawspirit said. More bandwidth would be very hard to implement because the admins would have to make a script that could do all that. The only reason why the number of packages got cut in half is because it was hard to maintain all 4 packages.

The only way that I can think of where you can get more bandwidth is to switch to the best paid hosting ever.

outlawspirit, please do not ask for reputation point. The entire point of the system is for other members to *spontaneously* reward you for a good deed.

I was thinking the same thing about the asking for rep... Snlildude, there used to be four packages? Are the current two the ones that used to be the bottom two? And what were the other two packages?

Oh I see. So there used to be four packages that were just a little bit apart. My personal opinion is that the first package should require 30 hosting credits, and the second should require something like 50. A lot of people that just want hosting get the required hosting credits for the first package and apply before they even get to know Xisto and the community.

I was thinking the same thing about the asking for rep...  Snlildude, there used to be four packages?  Are the current two the ones that used to be the bottom two?  And what were the other two packages?

134255[/snapback]

Yep, the highest package, package 4, was package 2 today. There were nothing higher than that. The only difference was the amount of hosting credit needed to obtain the packages. :lol: