xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mtonline

Ps2

Well, that and the better graphics and the better game capabilities and the online play and the pretty much loads and loads of other stuff... Do you actually have a PS2, because you wouldn't say that the upgrade from PS1 in PS2 is only a DVD player...

ps3 will kick both ps1&2  :)  but PS2 is a great console... PS for life!

134157[/snapback]

Amen. I feel that I must add something or this might be considered spam. The Playstation rocked the socks off of the N64, and then Playstation 2 rocked the socks off of the Gamecube. Gamecube was a big leap for Nintendo though; they finally realized they need to make the games be on disks :P PS2 being able to play DVDs and CDs, plus it having way better games. All Nintendo ever does these days is milk Mario, and everyone knows it. XBOX has 3 good originating / exclusive games (that I know of): Halo, Halo 2, and Timesplittlers. It has slightly better graphics than the PS2, but then again, if you want graphics become a PC gamer. Get an Alienware and buy Doom 3 :lol:

I love my PS2! However, I don't like watching DVDs on it. I tend to get a fair bit of trouble with DVDs and graphically intense games, such as Final Fantasy X.Graphically intense? Ha. Most PS2 games are nowadays.I loved my old Playstation... You know, the big, gray, ugly box? :D However, PS2 passes it by a mile.You're right about Nintendo milking Mario, CrashCore. It's kind of sad when you think about it, seeing as the Mario games were once simple, easy to understand and fun. Now they're just garbage in my opinion. Mario was never meant to be 3D and complicated.... I'm getting off topic. Sorry. -_-