xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

Train Crash Near Osaka, Japan

-_- this is a bad news .. so many people died again ... did u notice that there are alot of tragedies in asia lately.. may god bless everyone .. hope those injured will survive and hope those who were killed in the sad tragedy rest in peace.

This is very rare in Japan isn't it? I think nobody has been killed on their railways for 30 years which is amzing as they have the bullet trains which are something like 10x times faster than the ones in the UK -_- .

a few days ago i was watching the train wreck on the japanese news and when i was watching it they way they sounded it sounded like it happens everyday over there yeah i don't speak an ounce of japanse ONI SUKEBE but of course i might have misinterpreted it. yeah it was messed up if the guy live who drove the train i pull him out and then beat the crap out of him for speeding that and killing all those people and from waht i saw i guess a big named actress singer whatever was on the train to and got messed up good i think i don't know.

Well, there's more investigation in the wake of the train crash. There's been a lot of reports with people pointing fingers at each other. Among the stories included:- Two other JR West officials who survived the crash apparently did not stay to help rescue the victims- JR West did NOT cancel a bowling competition (set on the same day of the crash) for its employees- The president of JR West apologized so many times -at the crash site and at the news conferences - that one has to wonder whether he was saying from the bottom of his heartKinda makes me wonder what's going on with that company...

yea too bad... japan has one of the safest railways in the world, and this is just bad luck i guess... doesnt happen much there

134140[/snapback]

i am not trying to against you but i just trying to say my opinion. i think the bullet train is not the safest railways in the world becuase one of the railway crashed in the earthquake onOctober 2004, that was designed for earthquake, they used to believe the earthquake will not deal any damage to it, however there are a huge ammount of explanation to this, but i think they are not the safest railway after this.