xisto Community
dark

What Is Your Favorite Drink?

HiWhen I write drink, it can be anything, alcohol or not.Here are my top three.1) Ice cold water (Nothing beats that when thirsty)2) A nice cold beer (Pretty good too when real thirsty)3) Cold sweet tea (love the stuff)So what pleases your throat? :lol: Patrick

Hey,My Top 3 Drinks Goes As Follows...1) 7up(Gotta love that malty lemon lime taste!)2) OE(Old English(also gotta love the malty taste!))3) Ice Cold WaterThey All Go In That Order Too!

I drink mostly1) Milk (3 gallons by myself a week)2) Ice water3) Coca Cola4) Pepsi5) Sunkist orange6) Pepsi twist7) Barg's Root Beer8) Moutain Dew9) Mocha Blanca (white chocolate mocha)10) Minutemaid Limeade

When it comes to drinking my favourites go according to the following order:1. Ice cold water: Nothing can beat an ice cold water when one is really thirsty. I make sure that ice cold water is made available all the time. I drink whenever i'm thirsty. It is the first choice. I prefer kinley water as well. Kinley is mineral water from coca-cola company. It taste much better compare to aquafina of pepsico.2. Mixed fruit juice : from Real company. I like this alot. I often drink it. 3. Coke : Coke is just chill. I used to drink coke a lot whenever I'm thirsty and are in the shopping complexes and market areas. Nothing beats coke among any other soft drinks.3. Milk : I drink flavoured milk and they taste good. 4. Coconut water: The most purest form of water just tastes great. It is a very common drink, which is available in South India in cheap price. 5. Ice cold lemon : The least one goes to this.. hehe.. not the least there are many more...

drinks...i often ignore it:)but if generally speaking i drink usually below:-coca cola & pepsi as well-ice cold water-milk-original tea maybe-fresh fruit juicethat'all those

Okay, here are my favourite drinks...and they're not ranked in order of what I like the most to the least. Here goes...- Water...whether it be mineral, soda or filtered tap water, it's refreshing!- Beer...perfect for a barbeque on a hot summer day...and at parties- Ginger Ale...my favourite soft drink..with Vernors as the best ginger ale I ever had- Root Beer...a close second. Too bad it's kinda difficult to get here in Japan- Tea (in any form)...Cold oolong tea is my personal favourite (at least the ones that are mass-produced in Japan...although many have told it isn't like the oolong tea made in China)

1- Cold water (what drink can beat the old and eternal water)2- Lambrusco, more sweet more better (It's the tipical wine of my area, but I see that exist someone that know him in this forum, too)3- Cold Vodka (the best highly alcoholic)

The top 3 drinks in descending order are ( 1 :lol: is 1 point)Iced vanilla coke :):P:P Iced cherry coke :P:D Iced coke :D ;)Coke is a great drink with tonnes of history and there are some who still put the cocaine in :P I LIKE COKE :D

yea, a list of the drinks i like, all in a jumbled order, im from England,UK so i dont know if you know all these drinks... especially water... haha-freshly squeezed orange juice-cherry cola-hennessy-fruit mix lucozade-water

My top 3 drinks-Pineapple Soda (I'm addicted to this, I can drink 4 big bottles a day!!!)-Orange Soda-Blackberry Soda

Here's my three favourite drinks from best to worst:-1. Pineapple Juice (This would be all I'd drink if I could get away with it...)2. Water (bottled water...I will not drink tap water :lol: )3. Creaming Soda (Good for parties and going hyper! :))