xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Best Php Nuke Theme? Opinions... most configurable...

Hi!I just installed PHP Nuke and tried many themes which are available by default. Didn't like any of them much...They have two columns only and the blocks on the right do not show!In your opinion, what is the most interesting, highly configurable, free PHP Nuke theme that has 3 columns?Thank youGooglue!

I think the one i have is pretty alright.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
check it out. Tell me if u like it and ill send the theme to you (the theme makers site is down)

X3r0X, thanks for the offer.

Can you please mail the theme package to me? I liked it. Is there a way to change the color combination there?

I am interested in the nice domain name you have too...

.info

Where did you get it? I heard it is free for 1 year, but wherever I try, they ask for credit card number...

Tahnk you

Regards

Googlue!

Posted Image

K, pm me with your detials ie. email address.

And all logos are customisable and a style sheet comes with it for editing.

As for the .info domain when i registered at https://www.domaindiscount24.com/enen

i chose to transfer the funds wirelessly or something other than credit card. It works fine and you dont have to pay. Yeah, unfortuantley only free for 1 year though....