xisto Community
Johnny

Johnny's Top 5: Snes My top 5 snes games...

My top 5 SNES games are as follows(alphabetical order):Legend of Zelda: A Link to the PastSuper MetroidStreet Fighter SeriesSuper Mario All Stars + WorldSuper Mario RPGHonorable Mention: Super Punch-Out!!Honorable Mention: Donkey Kong Country SeriesHonorable Mention: Chrono TriggerWhat're yours?

I only own about 10 games, and the only one I've found that I really liked is Super Mario World. Of course, Super Mario Bros. 3 for NES is the best game ever made for any system. New age consoles: PWNED.

I only own about 10 games, and the only one I've found that I really liked is Super Mario World.  Of course, Super Mario Bros. 3 for NES is the best game ever made for any system.  New age consoles: PWNED.

134379[/snapback]

Nah, SMB3 was a good game, but SMWorld was tons better, and so are lots of other games.

My fav:

1. Final Fantasy VI

2. Fire Emblem 4

3. Seiken Densetsu 3 (AKA Secret of Mana 2)

4. Chrono Trigger

5. Fire Emblem 5

Honourable Mention: Super Robot Wars 4

Honourable Mention: Dragonball Z 2

134392[/snapback]

RPG fan huh? I still haven't finished Secret of Mana, and some of the other ones I've been wanting to play for a long time... (Earthbound...)

There's actually a lot of games I like... those I listed are the one which I played over and over again. I think I spent a few years of my life on these games.  :lol:

134434[/snapback]

Heh, same boat.

my top 5 SNES games:

Johnny's Top 5: Snes

5 - Final Fantasy VI

4 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

3 - Chrono Trigger

2 - Illusion of Gaia

1 - Super Metroid