xisto Community
Darth Vivi

Gunbound

Gunbound is slowly taken over by the "Spanish" people. There's nothing wrong with that. But I don't understand them. They'll try to tell me something. And I'm like "what??". lol. But yeh gb is fun. It requires good coordination and physics.

I play gunbound on my country (indonesia), self server i think (gunbound.co.id), i can't join the international gunbound.net.. my dial up connection is too slow to play such a game.. yeah i agree that the game is good, but... it is Boring... my friend have take over my account...

Yeah me too. I play gunbound in my country thailand server (gunbound.in.th) I love to use elephant it can shot in wide angle. and my rank is silver axe. But this game I play when I stop from ragnarok online. My favorite online game ragnarok I has lv91 knight and lv 94 assassin. Other Games I play is flyffonline and mu online. :D

I play gunbound on my country (indonesia), self server i think (gunbound.co.id), i can't join the international gunbound.net.. my dial up connection is too slow to play such a game.. yeah i agree that the game is good, but... it is Boring... my  friend have take over my account...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

holy *BLEEP* man.... u know the indo ver of gb is the easiest one to hack on? lucky

neways weirdduck(my name on gb) join my guild. And also...................... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ no spammers asking for stuff thoughs.....

Yah it's cool but i'm still looking for my favorite childhood games ... played on the atari (i'm not THAT old) ...like pitfall / pacman etc. anyone know of a good site with these old games - possibly to download??

Well, I can't say gunbound is not a good game. I've already played most games that are free and which used to be beta games and now are very popular games and gunbound is one of the best for me, but I still want to play Slayers which is the best game ever produced... I miss Slayers even with those hackers...

GunBound is a FREE game that people around the globe are playing. It's like an old game I remember called Scortched Earth, a game that was played on Windows NT - and then I discovered GunBound. Like Scortched Earth, GunBound is a game of players who choose a "mobile" to drive in and shoot at the other players. It's a simple, 2-dimentional game which is colorful, musical, and very addictive!As you play, you earn gold and game points. Gold is the game currency which is used to buy "avatar" items, which are items of clothing that will assist the player in winning (adds attack power, shield, etc...). Game points will slowly add up and will raise the players ranking from a noobie to a dragon.This is a game that is compatible for all ages - foul language is filtered. It requires little system resources to play. And chat is enabled at all time durung the game. GunBound players can add their buddys and play together over the internet.The game can be downloaded at gunbound.netXisto will give me free web hosting so I can serve my own GunBound fansite - Thank you Xisto!

I used to love that game. i got to red wand.. and i quit! i made like 400$ selling my crap on ebay. :D .. so yea, that game is real fun. but i figured a guide to never miss.. so yea. turned out to be real easy :D

Hey, that's cool! I wasn't expecting to get a reply because the majority of games on this forum are console related.Red wand is pretty high! I'm soon to be a gold battle axe and I have a lot of avatar. How do you sell your stuff on eBay? I have used eBay before, but I've never shopped for GB related things. $400 is quite a bit of money, so maybe some day I'll sell my stuff too. :D Hopefully I can write a good guide once I get my web site going. Where'd you get that guide you're talking about? Or was it a hack tool?