xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

New Virus matrix.pps

A new virus has just been found, called Nwin27, and is send trough MSN, Yahoo, AOL and many others...

Tis virus is hidden within a powerpoint presentation called matrix.pps, do NOT open this, it will wipe out your whole HD using an animation of 10secs, it will also use your IP to harm you and your isp (not bad in my case :P ) and spread to all your contacts...

Norton and MS haven't developed an anti-virus for this yet, since it was just found this morning (8am GMT). I wonder if they can make one anyways :lol:

It was developed by some French pirate :)

Peace

Interesting virus... ok it spreads using messangers... but who is the sender i think thats important to know, most viruses are sent through certain users. so im just wondering who to look out for.

wow i'm glad this was posted up cuz I use aol and msn a lot. People have too much time on their hands to make up a virus.

I'm moving this to the securies and exploits forum because I think this is a security issue. :lol:I don't use MSN, Yahoo, or any other IM services, so I don't have to worry about this. Oh, and Powerpoint is not installed on my computer. :)

Jesus, who comes up with these things? Why would anyone go to the bother of writing a virus, just to harm others computers? ANd how would you manage to get a virus into a powerpoint file anyway?

I hate viruses! I'm just glad I don't have power point. If I see a power point on my computer, I'll delete it anyway. That's some good information, though. It'll help those with power point on their computers. It sure sounds like a pretty bad virus...Really glad I don't have power point now.

ohh,so dangerous and ill virus to damage and be spread by the popular chatting tool MSN or yahoo,really disgust the virus program maker.you are kindly and timely to report the virus info to us webters.thx

Another Virus^^?For F**k's Sake, this is getting ridiculus! This is just stupid and annoying. But thats for letting us know man, thanks alot! A hope you havent got it, or anyone has.

Jesus, who comes up with these things? Why would anyone go to the bother of writing a virus, just to harm others computers? ANd how would you manage to get a virus into a powerpoint file anyway?

133784[/snapback]

There's things called joiners, which can integrate a virus with any type of file you like, even other viruses, and each file will run at the same time, in this case the powerpoint would run, and the virus would be silently attacking at the same time.

I know this because I wanted to be a hacker a few years back, and so I learned A LOT of stuff about hacking. :lol:

BTW, this isn't considered hacking, it's -phracking-, which is the use of hacking in detrimental ways. Pure hacking is simply to find holes in security, not to hurt computers in anyway.

Anyways, I don't usually accept messages, let alone files, from people I don't know, and I don't have powerpoint installed on this machine, so meh, I'm cool.

A new virus has just been found, called Nwin27, and is send trough MSN, Yahoo, AOL and many others...

Tis virus is hidden within a powerpoint presentation called matrix.pps, do NOT open this, it will wipe out your whole HD using an animation of 10secs, it will also use your IP to harm you and your isp (not bad in my case :( ) and spread to all your contacts...

Norton and MS haven't developed an anti-virus for this yet, since it was just found this morning (8am GMT). I wonder if they can make one anyways :huh:

It was developed by some French pirate :P

Peace

133531[/snapback]

*BLEEP*en pirates french cunts always *BLEEP*en stuffen stuff up i saw we nuke em :(

lol apparently bill gates couldnt get rid of it bit weird i think this hacker has a bit 2 much time on his hands lol nerd *BLEEP*er