xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.A.S.T.E.R.

Fsos

And about the apps, it happened in two days, im serious. We posted it in early morning on a few forums, then by night the next day we had like 200 apps. IM SERIOUS! It sounds crazy but it is true, everyone wanted to be staff on the 1.2 server. Oh and, if anyone knows of a admin with EXPERIENCE, please post it here, Im looking for an assistant for myself. Someone that knows how to deal with people, map, and..... I can't think of anything else for them to be. So just good with people and good at mapping. Then just post here. I will look at this a little later, I think I just got my 30 points :( .Cya all

Ok, here goes...What does FSO mean?What does NWO mean?What software do you need to create them?How much does it cost to run?What is all this and how does it work?Craig.

Ok here goes my reply (lol!):FSO means First Star Online, which was the name of the first FSO game.But, FSO was dirived from the name of the scripting it uses mostly: FileSystemObject.NWO, I do not know much of all that it is a newer type of FSO with SOME upgraded stuff.The software needed to create an FSO b37 is a b37 server, and source code.But, slim has now declared b37s (except those bought at unfungames) ILLEGAL.For a legal version, you need the 1.2 server and source code, but those unfortunately, are very rare so they cost about $50 EACH.And as for hosting, I'm not sure yet how to do some coding so the server program is running 24/7. Otherwise, you would need to find someone that is: not beind a router, has HIGH speed internet, and has computer on 24/7. Now this can be a tricky job, there are quite a few people who are out there who will take over the game as soon as you send it to them, so you REALLY need to look over what others know of him/her. Well, gotta go, ttyl.