xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.A.S.T.E.R.

Fsos

Ya I have M.A.S.T.E.R Im actually making my own. FSO is ok but NWO is gonna be the wave of the future once Slim calls FSO Illegal. Also anyone who has a b37 server get rid of it. They are now Illegal.

o then ur all set mate its for the illegal copies that have been blowing around. Which gives me a great Idea time to go undercover and find illegal servers. Call me Bond, Nate bond lol.

Woooot! Well, I am gonna head admin an fso. We just got the 1.2 server, and we finally found someone who can make the client. AND we also found a host (it couldn't have been Xisto because we needed a program running). We are looking for a couple more officers, so if anyone is interested, e-mail my boss at victor_t87@hotmail.com he will then refer you to me if he likes you. (sorry, not all apps will be accepted due to the high amount of apps. We already have about 200)

200 already? Sounds like you're stretching a bit. =PAnyways, mebbe when you get your stuff stable, I might pay a visit. You can all refer to me as Lord Awesomepants.

lol master gimme the website your putting your fso game on, ive got my own (nate are you talking about TDK as "making your own" lol) FSO that me mike and nate are creating, its already up and weve got more tiles then terra and more sprites then terra -_-, the game will be posted on our website some time today when we finish a city. if you need a sprite artist email me at sirenE3456@hotmail.com.....anyone that wants to play The Dark Kingdom can email me there too, btw unless you told people about the game a month ago i doubt you have 200 apps :D thats more then 2 a day

Aww sweet! Tinne (the server owner) and I would love that! Ill e-mail you in a minute.And does anyone have a source code for 1.2? Tinne got the b37 source by accident, didn't realize it until just now. Now I'm dieing to get it up, if anyone knows how to get a b37 client to connect to a 1.2 server, please post how. It doesn't seem to work for us.Thanks a bunch!