xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tom169

Old To New From old phones to new

phone is one thing and computer also a big thing... i think that's only about 2 years to develop 56k internet connection to 100 mbit internet connection. also look at the cpu speed, i dont know what's the fastest cpu speed for my primary school(i was too little in that time) but i sure it has increased about 2500 mhz in couple of year...

:( yeah the older one looks like a Dummy box..! :( Nobody will take that phone out if they have.. They will Get ashamed to use that..! Well the new phone is nice one..! Also Thats how we humans too transformed from Apes :( Its nice that humans have transformed ! Else we too wud Be hanging around trees like The monkeys do.. :P technology is going at very fast pace.! Dont know what next is to come..! :P

The technology is developing faster and faster and so are mobile phones. The oldes mobile phone (on the picture) was at his time one of the best phones and had the coolest looking ever seen. Now it's just an old box. The same will happen with the new one (on the second picture) within a couple of years. Mobile phones will be smaller and smaller and at the end we will have them integrated in ears :P ...that is a little science fiction, but I think that it will become true soon.