xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tom169

How Much Would You Offer To Buy Macromedia? If you were the chairman of Adobe

How much would you offer for Adobe  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lets see how much people vote for.

Notice from whyme:
If you have no idea what tom169 is talking about, it's about the Adobe and Macromedia merger. Read more about it here - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

Tom169, next time you post, please don't just put "let see how much people vote for" in youtr post. Some people will be completely confused because they have no idea what you're talking bout.

-whyme

Edited by whyme (see edit history)

Perhaps we need a clarification here, recently, Adobe aquired Macromedia for 3.4 Billion dollars. This merger was big news among most tech sites. Tom169, perhaps you should have clarified on the topic, and not let people just guess, I have already added a note to your post.

i think i would choose the largest money.because Adobe will be stronger and more powerful than any time after own Macromedia.but it is possible to give so much.exactly,Adobe have already aquired Macromedia for $3.4 Billion from its offical news.

I personally think that the 3.4 billion offer was too generous for Adobe. Last year, Macromedia reported a profit of 340 million dollars. Abode is giving out 3.4 billion to buy it. With that, the profit margins are much too low for 3.4 billion. I would have bought it for 1.4 billion

really if adobe buys macromedia they're going to turn into the massive creative software producter (Just as Microsoft is with operative systems)I think the adobe purposal is far too generous to all the earnings from macromedia..