xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tom169

Gmail First they started with 1GB now they are over 2.5GB

They have started adding space since their 1st anniversary... They made it 2GB that day and are increasing it gradually that day onwards...they say on their site that they wud continue at a pace their storage space permits.... ??The counter on the main page indicates the storage currently available per email account.Cheers.

Oh My God I love it!

The way there is no code on there, no writting and how the page is totally BLANK! It's amazing. Seriously, I can't see it :lol:

133066[/snapback]

Well Gmail inbox size iws growing larger and larger. Well it all started with 1gig then it has just shot up.

Why is that?

133189[/snapback]

Yahoo said that it would provide 1GB free mail and 2GB premium I guess that's why they increased it.

Theres some problem with the forum. I was replying for that post in another window. I have no idea how it got here.

GMail will keep growing and growing, they are rich! And the email has ads in them, this is why it is free, it has the most costly ads on them, that makes Google bundles of money for every email. But they don't ever give the exact size of space they have, so there are possibilies they are bluffing it and the whole thing could end tommorrow, but... It's your opinion completely...

They also want to be able to say that they offer the most storrage for emails. And since there are others offering 1 or 2 GB of storrage, they have to top that, and this is their way of doing so

Google has been using an algorithmic equation to add to Gmail user's space, so mailboxes just get bigger and bigger, which is exactly what got Gmail so popular in the first place. A LOT of email space.

Google is growing stronger and now defeating majoy rivals like hotmail and yahoo.. With those great services going at this rate, those that gain will be us instead of them!! :lol:

oh i think google buy harddisk company for service mail space :lol: I See counter left of gmail login page its never stopi think its not really its fake but every day gmail make mailboxs stronger

Woah. Google really wants to aim for the top. Hotmail will be left in the dust if they don't increase their space. A lot of free email providers have lots of space too. Imagine if Google provides free web hosting. I wonder if they provide GBs for storage as well?