xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellgate

The Space do you think we will ever live on the moon??

hi guys... yesterday an friend asked me about the space. i thought that will live on the moon in about 500 years:P. i really dont think it will be because of the technology. i think we need to give our technics more time:P so we will wait and hope the earth dont flew over with water. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

Well technology is evolving faster and faster day by day, i dont think we will be able to live on the moon for around 500 years like you said but im sure for a fact that there will be space stations set up on the moon within the next 150 years,U never know scientists may find a way to make an ozone layer for the moon if they ever get that smart lmao :lol:did they actually find water on the moon ?

Lmao we can already live on the moon... just build a large spacestation and we're all set :) But... There would be a lot of conflicts like how to get food, oxygen and stuff. But, creating an ozon layer arraund the moon seems... tooo complicated :lol:

A space-station is already being built, so living somewhere other than Earth is not very distant. The moon would be an ideal place to start with, but with the increase in the number of people wanting to migrate might pose a problem (when the project is full-fledged). I don't think the moon is big enough to accomodate so many people. What I would like to think about is the time when people start living on some other planet, a bigger one maybe. But the extreme weather conditions would make it impossible to live. Ha! Who knows? They might start leasing land on Mars in a couple of years?

Sounds good :D If we just put criminals on the moon to test it for a wile :) and look how it works I'm in :P Now for real, I don't think we are going to see people leave to start a live on the moon or Mars. It is to complicated to do it now and aboud the space center on the moon I don't know if they strarted, there are people say that we never got to the moon and that Armstrong was a fake, but that is what some people say...... :lol:

Well technology is evolving faster and faster day by day, i dont think we will be able to live on the moon for around 500 years like you said but im sure for a fact that there will be space stations set up on the moon within the next 150 years,

U never know scientists may find a way to make an ozone layer for the moon if they ever get that smart lmao :lol:

did they actually find water on the moon ?

133102[/snapback]

Yes, they have found water on the moon. Mars as well.

Nice sig, btw.

I doubt that people will ever live on the moon. We might go there for holidays, but I doubt anyone will ever live there.Then again, with technology advancing so fast, I guess you just never know... :lol:

well,we have already built spacestation for research on moon,but all people living there is impossible,because there lack enough water,oxgen and food.people who will live on moon must confilct for those things.on addition,it is reported that some millionior have bought field on moon planning for future,which sounds too overdo...so turn out that real richer can go out of earch to moon or mars after all.

hi guys...

yesterday an friend asked me about the space. i thought that will live on the moon in about 500 years:P. i really dont think it will be because of the technology. i think we need to give our technics more time:P so we will wait and hope the earth dont flew over with water. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

133098[/snapback]

May I be cynical for a moment? We, as a human race, cant even resolve the hunger issues right here on Earth. We have yet to explore fully the ocean and its pure abundant resources. We cant even get along with one another. We are still fighting this game of war to capture more land as possible, and expand the territory all in the name of the good things. We send hate letters, bombs, hurt one another, threat, steal, cheat, hit that iggy button on the chat room, etc. We as a human race simply cannot do well in mass group.

And were expected to live on some air tight container where one false move and the whole place capsize like aluminum can in the recycling bin? It just seems like were some sort of termites where we use up all the recourses in one place and move on to another. Theres a word for that in your dictionarya virus The Matrix. Theres an old saying in Far East, fix your fence before you can fix your neighbors

Actually, many of you guys post a lot of problems with the moon, but you don't take into account that we can change or fix those problems...Artificial air, artificial lighting, homegrown food, so on and so forth.

I think it would be a very good idead cause you know....the Earth is over populating and I am suer the human race will appriciate more space.Space to grow rice....space to build homes...space to build schools. Spaces can be used to do a lot of things. We are currently ahve a rice shortage....if you guys don't know because the world's population is...as I said....too much for the Earth to handle...It is estimated that the Earth's natural gas will run out in about twenty to thirty years time...at this rate.By that time...we have no choice but to move to the moon.....and leave the Earth for purely planting...agriculture....and farming.....Scary...but it is really true. Who knows though...-Shackman

..I majored in this type of subject in college and a lot of you, espacially what jonny and shackman said above me, is:Jonny: Artificial Air? You think making a station and putting in a source of air will help??? We still have problems getting into space and back. Check the news.Shackman: OOh we run out of gas who cares about earth! You forget the tons of metals, chemicals, and other things we arent going to run out of for hundreds of years.

If you are interested in space and the idea of more than one universe, which there almost certainly is, read May 2005 Edition of National Geographic, its got some fab artwork in depicting many universes bulging out of a random surface...hard to describe but if anyone has a copy, its worth a good read...i certainly liked it, and i have a National Geographics Subscription hehe, but my local library gets copies anyway...

Well, even though technology has made significant advances in recent years, I certainly don't see ourselves living on the moon in our lifetime. Like some people mentioned here, space stations are a possibility.