xisto Community
Darker333

Computer Guided Bullets Wow.. just wow and hurray to usa lazyness

I saw this Modern Marvels on the history channel and a commercial about computer guided bullets.. did anyone see it and if you did can you fill us in? Because if this is true then in 5 years our military will be a bunch of computer gun repair men who fire the trigger blindly at Iran's forces.( Yes I can see the future )

I saw this Modern Marvels on the history channel and a commercial about computer guided bullets.. did anyone see it and if you did can you fill us in? Because if this is true then in 5 years our military will be a bunch of computer gun repair men who fire the trigger blindly at Iran's forces.

( Yes I can see the future )

132932[/snapback]

Computer Guided Bullets thats possibel they have Computer Guided Misseles, so yeah, ......military will be a bunch of computer gun repair men who fire the trigger blindly at Iran's forces......., This might be true

Scary thing is, they make it so that once the bullet is a few inches away from impact, the hardware is burned and it actually only 6$ per buller and 4000$ for a guidence system. Then again, let's try and make the whole world at least get into the industry buisness because right now Africa could be usefull.. and we could be making these Bullets at a rate of 100 million per country per day ( depends how rich the nation is )~Darker333

i saw the promo for it don't for get the 1 million round gun and the rail gun system i wouldn't minda rail gun hehehehehehehahahahaha

actually this was being designed by the aussies, last time i knew better watch out they might hook it up to a kangaroo and let it go wild

LoL...it's amazing what people are capable of, but we must bare in mind that all this bullets, guns,... are made for killing another human being mostly (sometimes also a bear or a deer:)) ) and if these bullets will be so accurate, u know what that means for human-kindLets say criminals get this weapon in their hands, they could just walk around and kill people and when they had to hide they would go in some house, have 5 guns set up to shoot when someone gets in and they would be uncatchable...weard example but can be true....So after all we must think if this military "progress" leads to something good or bad!greetz