xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RiosJoe

Lurk Corp

Hello Admin,My name is Joe and I learned that you were once before hosted by Lurk Corp, and now Lurk Corp is being hosted by you. I think its rather funny how Reseller Companys such as yourself and Lurk Corp were hosted by each other. I am the new Adminstrator for Lurk Corp, as well as a owner of it as well as Lurk. So it seems, Lurk cannot use a credit card anymore for buying so much stuff with it. I have decided to join up with him and bring Lurk Corp back. Hopefully I can get the reseller webhost I want. Thing is my mom lost her credit card and is taking forever to get a new one. I am 17 soon 18 and old enough to have my own credit card. In 3 months I will be 18. But it will take awhile before we can get Lurk Corp back up, we are in the process of making a new layout as well. But I would like to recieve webhosting here for a short time until I get my webhost. But my mom takes forever >.<

Im sorryz, ya I ment to post it here, and was going to ask Lurk to delete the other one but he signed of msn and i was like -.-