xisto Community
Neutrality

Pixel Art Several Pictures

Okay, in my spare time, I actually drew several images using MS Paint. It's amaxing what you can do in Paint. :lol: But anyways, I made about 4 of them, so

I would like to show them and get some feedback. I might add more in the future.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

impressive. good color scheme and shadow rendering. :lol: another talented pixel artist in the forums. becca, you've got competition. :)

Wow! All in MSPaint? You sure have the patience to use that program. It must be terrible to press ctrl + z and find out that nothing happens. Impressive! Good work! I especially like the underwater picture with all the fishies swimming. swim swim!

Tat is heavy!!! I can do pixels in paint but I'm just soooo crap at it.. LOL. :lol: The only pixel thing I can do are those dollies... you know what I'm chatting about?...Serious talent there... you could do a big project!! Of like a whole town or something.. I've always wanted to do that.. but I don't have enough time and talent lol

Thanks everyone. :lol: I wasn't expected too many replies, but thanks. They didn't take too long to make, so they really weren't that complicated to make. I still have much to improve in my pixelling though. I still have to learn how to apply the right shadowing, lighting and whatnot to humans (as you can see, the first picture isn't as good as the other ones).And Becca, I may consider pixelling something like that. It would take time and patience, but I would be willing to do it.

They look good, but you need to have some sort of light source. I once tried to do some advanced pixel art, I'm just stick with the basics now.Overall they're very, very good.

Yes very good work man. But I do not have the patiece to do something likle that. I would myself just have creatd an image using photoshop. I feel that photoshop is an easy program to use for making and editing pictures. But that is just my opinion.

Yes very good work man. But I do not have the patiece to do something likle that. I would myself just have creatd an image using photoshop. I feel that photoshop is an easy program to use for making and editing pictures. But that is just my opinion.

WOW! Those are really, really good! Well done!I've done a bit of pixelling myself before so I know how difficult it is. I've never done anything like those before though. Those are excellent! I like the last one the best, it looks cool.

Wow, I'm impressed. Now I can see what one could do with MS Paint. I can draw, but the old-fashioned way - with a pencil and paper. Using a mouse and trying to draw...well, that's another story. Keep up the good work!

Wahoooeee i just have to comment on those, they are simply amaa-haazing. I love the fact that you used shading. How long did they take to create, i would not be bothered to do that but i love what you've done.

As many have said before I, you are a very talented person with Microsoft Paint...true style. That is what that is.