xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Kingdom Hearts 2 And Halo 3 Including Ff12 who will prevail

i really don't know. there are a lot of people arguing over them i really can't dedcide.if i were a top gamer person then it would be easy to choose. until then who has info on the best game? :):lol:

They're different types of games. Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts 2 are both made by Square-Enix, so they will be different from each other (so the franchises don't overlap and they lose money - I mean that would be stupid). Halo is a First-Person-Shooter, which is not even an RPG.They'll all be good in their own right.

I will be getting Halo 3 but as you can see by my past psots in this section I am not enthusiastic about Square Enix and its sequels and Square Enix.I did not like Kingdom Hearts very much and if Final Fantasy 12 is anything like X, X-2 & XI I doubt I will like that either.

Based off a biased opinion and fan following alone I am willing to bet FF 12 will come out on top.I have played and beaten each and everyone of them and so have many who visit this site so I am sure many will agree as well.But Square Enix aka (Square Soft) Has always done a great job with the technology present at the current time to whip out an awesomely done Final Fantasy. Just take 7 and 9...8 was ok but could of been a tad better but i wont complain lol.The storylines in FF series are always immersive and great deal of interaction and control over so much of the characters.I look forward to FF 12 and any of it's predecessors that will come out on the PS3 when the time comes to be playing on it.As i said this is a biased opinion of a FF fan but some hard facts that back it up not just opinion.

In terms of fanbase alone, the Final Fantasy series (including 12) will win it over Halo and Kingdom Hearts - simply because it has been around for so damn long.I guess in terms of technical genius we won't know until the games are released (yeay KH2 coming out at the end of the year :lol:)