xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toilet95

Anime Or Manga which one is better

which one is better anime or manga  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i cant choose which is better so i want to see other peoples ideas

I can't choose at all, I like actually seeing the anime more because it is more detailed than manga but manga's are usually further ahead then the anime and how some originate, amazing ones like Naruto, the manga came out before the anime and is much further ahead than the anime. But this doesn't apply to all animes.

Well, if this question came up about 5-6 years ago, I would've gone for anime myself.Since I've been in Japan for a while now, I've become more of a "manga" person. In a lot of ways, you can get a better idea of the manga creator's true sense of the characters, motivations and the story. To be fair, whenever a popular manga is turned into an anime series, some of that sense is lost. Another thing is that sometimes an anime series ends when there is still more story to be covered. For example, in Japan the Inuyasha TV series ended last September. This is around volume 36 of the manga, yet the comic is still continuing the story (right now it is around volume 40). The final episode was a disappointment because there were still things that were left unresolved.

I like Inuyasha. that was a good tv series. I also liked Tenshi Muyo. Overall I like Anime more. Just because it has Dragonball/z/gt i love all the Dragonball z, gt, and dragonball episodes. I love the fight scenes and all the plots the story brings.

anime i can't really afford to buy manga in chapters so watching the anime is more enjoyable

I have a STUPID question. What's the difference between the two? They all look the same to me. :lol:

Aw what a hard question. I guess I would have to go with Manga. I like watching the animes but the end too quickly. And it really annoyed me when they changed Sailor moons voice to this annoying voice that sounds like she gargles all the time. Manga is expensive though :lol:

Both have their pros and cons. In anime, you can get kick-*bottom* animation, good soundtrack and COLOR. In manga, you can get better story and character development, since you don't have to squeeze everything into 26 episodes. Me, I prefer manga.

Well, if this question came up about 5-6 years ago, I would've gone for anime myself.

Since I've been in Japan for a while now, I've become more of a "manga" person. In a lot of ways, you can get a better idea of the manga creator's true sense of the characters, motivations and the story. To be fair, whenever a popular manga is turned into an anime series, some of that sense is lost.

Another thing is that sometimes an anime series ends when there is still more story to be covered. For example, in Japan the Inuyasha TV series ended last September. This is around volume 36 of the manga, yet the comic is still continuing the story (right now it is around volume 40). The final episode was a disappointment because there were still things that were left unresolved.

132686[/snapback]

yeah it sucks that they stopped:|

well im not very in this... but i think i prefer anime because of the good animation we usually see in that type.Manga is good too specially because of the story.. but as an overall i prefer anime.

Manga is the beginning of almost all anime, and anime is the more detailed and active medium. It's pretty obvious that anime is better...

I prefer anime to manga. Just look at the Evangelion manga. So different from the anime, and it's been about 3 years since book 8 came out! I'm still waiting for book 9, but I don't think it's coming out any time soon. I'd rather watch the anime, which I can actually get all of, then read the manga and waiting for so long for a new volume.