xisto Community
Megaman

Final Fantasy And Other Rpg's Fanatics discuss all the newest RPGs

there has been so much discussion about final fantasy and kingdom hearts. Why is Sqaure Enix pushing back there games that are the best? It's just not fair!!!!!!! :lol:

He meant why are they holding them back I'm not so sure whether they are...they might actually be taking some time to sort out everything, you know, bugs and making sure everything's as good as it can be. And also there's the stuff with the translation to english and they sometimes add extra stuff in the english versions so thats why it may be taking a while. It's a tough world out there...the gaming world that is.

Yup, it's not fair :lol:. But, they maybe do need to take time to fix everything, make the game all nice before it's release, like Oblivion said! I wish though they could release them on the day they said (instead of delaying it)... I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THOSE AWESOME VIDEOGAMES!

well thier is one thing you can do is search the internet and by gaming magazines they have the most infomation you be surprised plus its a way to keep every in suspense and what to suspect in the next generation games its called marketing skills its the best way to hook people into buy their games and also in order to bring out a great game it has to be tested and retested so their are no mistakeslook at computer games look how many patches come out because someone want to make a quick buck time and patience look at grand turismo 4 it was supposed to come out in nover 2004 but it came 3 months later

So Saint Micheal what your saying is that the due date of final fantasy 12 is actually going to be 3 months later after the first due date. THAT TOTALLY SUCKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

So Saint Micheal what your saying is that the due date of final fantasy 12  is actually going to be 3 months later after the first due date. THAT TOTALLY SUCKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

132628[/snapback]

Yeah it does suck but its worth it if its gonna be the best game eva.

Square has always had a history of late releases though. Even so, I can't believe how far they pushed Kingdom Hearts 2, I mean, a Japanese (or any) release isn't slated until after Christmas? If they let it go on too long, hype dies down, hell, if Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children was released a few months ago they would have had it at its peak :)

look at computer games look how many patches come out because someone want to make a quick buck time and patience look at grand turismo 4 it was supposed to come out in nover 2004 but it came 3 months later

Even so, you can't complain when you compare it to the Gran Turisomo series and Polyphonic (forget name), remember how Gran Turismo 3 was supposed to be Gran Turismo 2000 or something :lol:, and yeah as you said about GT4. I think it may have been scheduled to be released even earlier than Nov 2004.
Look at Final Fantasy X-2 though. I'm pretty sure that was released fairly on-time, and the end result was not really all that satisfying now, was it? :P

since GT4 and Kingdom Hearts 2 also FF12 have been pushed back then they have something in common. I'm thinking that the makers of sqaure soft and GT4 may have set a due date for thier games, because they are the games they think people will want the most, and if people continue to wait they will get impatient. The longer it takes for GT4, FF12, and KH2 to come out the more hype people will probably be. To keep the suspense up they keep it from the public so that more and more people will get roused up about them. Sooner or later it would finally come out and everyone will be happy. But one thing you have to look at is the simularities at the due dates. Every time sqaure changes there due dtae GT4 seems to change theres. It's like a connection or something. until then just sit in front of your tv or read a game magazione to find out what's going on with Sqaure Enix's little game realing problem. :lol:

I think they r doing it cuz those games you menchoned r becoming out of date and I don't mean tecnology wise. I mean that gamers have had enough of Finial Fantsy games and they want someting new. Look at Guildwars the first mmo that is free now that is something or the new elderscrolls game that has one of the best AI systems and graphics systoms ever. But that is just me i like new stuff.