xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hype

Nokia 6230i

I've went around nokia.com and spotted this phone... It's expected to be out in the first quater of year but I haven seen them in the local shop. And usually, those with the i version has camera and those without the i have the non-camera version, so how come both 6230 and 6230i have camera?? And they dont have much of a difference right?

Notice from serverph:
subject edited as per author request. from "Nokia 6239i", to "Nokia 6230i."
Edited by serverph (see edit history)

The 6230 also has a 208x208 pixels screen and is better than the the 6230 in other ways.
http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/phones/all/
http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/phones/all/
Read both to find out all facts. The 'i' doesn't mean the rhe one with the 'i' has a camera and one without doesnt. It just means that it's an improvement of the original but not enough difference to be called 6240. Eg. My 3510i is an improvement to the 3510 (which didnt have a colour screen ..mine does)

So what's the different in price? It's not in my area yet so I couldnt get the price... And if you guys are given a choice in buying either of the phones which 1 will you choose?

I have this phone. It's a great phone. It has a stereo fm radio, mp3 player, voice recorder and things like that but you must remember that this phone is a series 40 phone meaning that it can't install sis applications and games, only the jar and jad ones.

The 6230i has 1.3MP camera, instead of 0.3MP like 6230. Then have lighter screen, like 15 instead of 12 levels of ligt films over screen, then, 6230i suports themes, both are S40 phones. 6230i keyboard is easy to use one, and on 6230 I had trouble to press OK besouse of design of keyboard. 6230i is better in everything, except the speed. Both phones have a same processors, and 6230i has 2 times complicated software and hardware. So, 6230 is faster in menu, opening aplications, copying and so.... But, 6230i has bigest internal memory, and memory card slot is better developed, and you can use low quality memory cards in 6230i. 6230 was not like that, it was presensitive on low quality mem. cards...So, if you want speed, go for 6230, and if you are looking for hi tech multifunctional phone, and speed is not matter, take 6230i.WaRnInG: It is not a small diference in speed between these two phones! So, it's your choice!!!

how can restore my set code(restore factory setting code)Nokia 6230i

dear,

I have nokia 6230i set, someone change my factory setting code so therefore now I am unable to reset my set kindly help me . 

-reply by Asad