xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil_cutie68

What's Your Favorite Rpg? Post your favorite RPG here

So, what's everyone's favorite RPG? I just want to know. Mine is Chrono Trigger. It's the best. Has anyone ever played Suikoden? I hardly know ANYONE that has!!! YOU ALL MUST PLAY IT! SUIKODEN's GREAT!

I have played some of Suikoden 2 i think and its a pretty good game, but my favourite RPG of all time is the elder scrolls 3 morrowind.... simple because it is such an open and varied game, sure, it has more than its fair share of bugs and the combat is somewhat dull, however it is what a true RPG should be....Do exacly what you want thwn you want and how you want. sure some people may find it bouring because its not as structured as other games but i find that this freedom is what makes a good RPG if not we just have a story driven fighting game not a really interesting RPG where you sculpt your characture from begining to end, and then this charactures grows with you. you have something that is personal not just a random characture which you can make a few chamges to.

So, what's everyone's favorite RPG? I just want to know. Mine is Chrono Trigger. It's the best. Has anyone ever played Suikoden? I hardly know ANYONE that has!!! YOU ALL MUST PLAY IT! SUIKODEN's GREAT!

132141[/snapback]

My fav is the Final Fanatsy series but especially Final Fanatsy 9 and Final Fanatsy 12. I have not played suikoden but i've seen Suikoden 4 up shops and was gonna get it but didn't look like my sort of RPG. Is it any good guys?

My fav is the Final Fanatsy series but especially Final Fanatsy 9 and Final Fanatsy 12.  I have not played suikoden but i've seen Suikoden 4 up shops and was gonna get it but didn't look like my sort of RPG. Is it any good guys?

132644[/snapback]

Yes, Suikoden 4 is good! I'm a BIG Suikoden fan. You should play it and the other Suikoden videogames!

HiWell I have always been partial to elder scrolls series, The Arena is one of my favorite ever but Morrowind just blew my mind, I still play it quite often. Daggerfall is the one that was kind of a letdown, very buggy and the levels were just too big.Patrick

Hi

Well I have always been partial to elder scrolls series, The Arena is one of my favorite ever but Morrowind just blew my mind, I still play it quite often. Daggerfall is the one that was kind of a letdown, very buggy and the levels were just too big.

Patrick

133880[/snapback]

As a small child the choices of *quality games* so to speak in the rpg department were small. now squaresoft has made the kingdom hears saga opening a whole new department to gamers at a young age. i was always a fan of the ff series and was wondering if there would come a day 7 year olds would remineswse about the boss battle they just finished. yet the day comes. Sadly kingdom hearts was not a game that i had expected it to be opening all aspects of rpg gaming to the younger handful of gamers. but alas i am not happy. The fact that they took ff chars and made them into small children is sickening in a way. although seeing titus that young he looked like he was clay aken or somtin.....ehehhe..... oh well. back to how it is sickening. Titus didnt play with micky mouse when he was a kid. i mean cmon. i know that they didnt steal them due to squarey workin the proj but still. it just really didnt fit into the game as hopefully as i thought it would. So to this day i await the day that games will be opened to a younger rpg crowd. not some junky game lik kh.... thats one thing that i definately know.. welll ill stop now.

M.A.S.T.E.R. :lol:

Asking me to choose an overall favourite would be torture, there are way too many good ones. Final Fantasy 7 has one of the best plots I've ever come across, Legend of Zelda: OOT and MM both had Awesome landscapes and gameplay. Kingdom Hearts had one of the best battle systems. Shadow Hearts was dark and mysterious, some of the things I love! The Pokemon games kept me amused until the next big RPG came out, Devil May Cry is dark, mysterious, gory a awesome! There are just way too many to choose from, My Favourite: All of them!