xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Will You Buy An Xbox 2 (360) Or Ps3 On The Day They Come Out?

will you buy a ps3 or a xbox 2 (360) as soon as you can or are you going to wait a few mouths or years and how long do you think the xbox 2 and ps3 will be around till people start talkin about ps4 and xbox 3 :lol:

When those come out, i plan on purchasing a PS3. So far all playstations have yet to let me down. From this, i project that these 3gen systems will be around for 3 - 5 years like all other systems have been

I usually do not tend to buy products right away when they come out because I like to see how the product works and if it's reliable or not. So no, I would probably not get these the first day they come out (except for PS3, since it will most likely come out in Japan before in the US, so that would give an opportunity to research the product). If I were to get one of these systems, though, I would get the PS3 because of Sony's reputation for high-quality products of high reliability.

I plan to buy the Playstation 3 as soon as I possibly can, as for the Xbox (360) I will get it if I can, but I doubt I will be able to afford it. :lol: I hope once they come out they focus on making good games and not a new console it isn't fun to have to buy a new $200+ console every year.

I'll try to get both systems as soon as I can when they come out! (time to start saving up $$$...) I have no idea about how long they will be around till people start talking about those systems, but oh well. I love my videogames!

I hope once they come out  they focus on making good games and not a new console it isn't fun to have to buy a new $200+ console every year.

132100[/snapback]

The creators of the systems normally aren't the ones that "make" the games. Although, it is true that if a system is out longer, game designers are able to create games that can better utilize the system's capabilities.

I myself will buy a Playstation 3 a few months after it comes out just because I probably won't have enough money at release :lol: I don't own a Gamecube or Xbox and I don't plan on purchasing either of them. I also don't plan on purchasing the Xbox 360 when it comes out.

thats a simple question ps3 baby and this time im going to preorder that bad boy to yeah i believe with all the new info i found out about the cell chip thats going into the ps3 that it will be about 300-400 dollar range the cell chip make every computer out ther look like a stone tablet 9 different processor chips in one thats how deep the the ps3 will go. the question will will the game produces try to make games to the point it actually melts the chip due to all that it can do instead of using 60-70 percent of the true power of the ps2

Well I plan to get them both. I believe the Xbox 360 comes out before the Playstation 3 so I will end up getting the Xbox 360 the day it is released and then probably save up money fior the Playstation 3 and buy it as soon as possible. I am pretty sure I will buy them both though as I like the Xbox and Playstation 2. I really want the Playstation 3 more though, I hear it is more powerful than the Xbox 360. :P

(Alert: Opinionated topic!)

I would definetly go for the Xbox 2.. The Xbox beats the PS2 hands down, and I am sure MS will go all out on the Xbox 2 just as they did with the original Xbox. I think the only reason Sony is trying so hard on the PS3 is because they know Xbox blew the PS2 outta the water!

:P

As for the reliability of Sony products, all you PS2 owners should look at the life expectancy of you PS2 in your warranties: 1 year!

I have both systems right now, a PS2 and an Xbox and I am always playing the Xbox. For one, I don't have enough Memory Cards for PS2 to save all my game data (no worries there with Xbox), plus I can listen to my own music with my Xbox games, and finally my PS2 is a piece of $#!^@ because the laser lens keeps falling out of focus. I am constantly ripping it open to adjust it manually, which needless to say is very annoying. (No it was never dropped or banged, just old.. and yes, my warranty is now void, but that expired after 1 year anyway! I wonder why?)

I could go on and on about the Xbox advantages, but I won't..

Xbox rules the console video game world!

Just my 2.5 cents!

I'm really thinking I won't be buying either one, because the last gaming system I bought (well, didn't buy... was given) was the original Nintendo. It was so old that neither controller worked right at the end. One could only move from side to side, and the other could only jump...I still have the system, but it's not hooked up and I haven't used it in years. I was never a big gamer anyways. I always had more fun watching other people play on them. I don't know why...

I'll eventually get myself of PS3 possibly aftter the price drops quite a bit from the release.I want to see what Nintendo can come up with. Hopefully they can make their system something fun at parties just like the old one. I loved when the Sony Playstation had really *BLEEP* graphics and the sports games sucked. Everyone played Mario Kart 64, Pokemon Stadium, and Mario Party at parties. I hope nintendo does well because before Xbox and PS2 they were dominant, and now they even lose their poor concustomers in the hand helf market.

I will definately be buying the Playstation 3 when it is released rather then an Xbox 2 (360). I have based my choice when comparing the Playstation 2 and the Xbox, and upon information i have heard about both of the new consoles.