xisto Community
sonyguy

Fave Type Of Music? Rap, rock, pop, country...?

What's your favourite type of music?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is your fave type of music?My fave is constantly changing, I was really into pop when I was still a 'little kid' but I'm really getting into rock now. Anyway, I think that the type of music someone likes can relate to how people act. If you look at people who really really like Dance or Pop music they are completely different to people that really really like Rock and heavy metal stuff. What do you think about that aswell?

I edited your poll and added one more category - Trance & Electronica. I listen to a whole bunch of Psychedelic & Goa Trance - hardcore electronica.. any takers ? I've over 9Gig of the best of the best Goa Trance to exchange.. :lol: Would like to find some people with similar taste in music..Apart from that Floyd is the way to go - they are a different genre of music on their own - a whole class apart :)

For me its rock. Ive never really cared for rap because of the language factor. Every other line there is a curse word and ive never cared to listen to that. Yes, rock can have the language too but it appears that most bands do not include it tooooo much. Also, i just like how there are so many types of rock music. You can find relaxing rock, exciting rock, and so forth. THere is something for every mood

I just like how there are so many types of rock music. You can find relaxing rock, exciting rock, and so forth. There is something for every mood

132038[/snapback]

I agree with that, theres always something to listen to in the rock genre, for every mood!

Mainly rock... like someone said, it?s a very huge genre in which you can find things very very distant in sound, philosophy, look, etc.I like modern rock genres like grunge, indie, industrial, stoner, emo, alternative metal etc but also old classics of rock n roll, punk and some heavy metal bands (although I don?t like the high-pitched voices so I am a bit more into thrash).But there?s always time for good music, pop, rap, electronica... as long as it is good. :) I hate most of commercial hip-hop and r&b and teenage stupid pop like Britney Spears, you know. The same with country... except maybe for Johnny Cash and some electronic subgenres with monotonous rythms.By the way, I agree that music can determine how their listeners act. It?s not the same a rocker and a clubber. :lol:

I like country music. Most people I know, hate it, though. I've always liked it. I don't know why. It's just about all I listen to. Although, I do listen to J-Pop occasionally. I listen to other types sometimes, but it's mostly country for me. I figured I'd be the first to vote for it...and I was.

My favorite genre of music is hardcore rock. Otep, Kittie, all that good stuff. I really like to rock out and party :unsure:

Is it just me, or is "rock" a bit vague. I know some people who play quite mellow stuff that they describe as rock while a punk rock band would label themselves under the same topic. By the way I like Franz Ferdinand and Delirious?

POP RULES !!!!! oh ! ;) pop aint @ #1 loli really like pop , but i do like rock , dance n hiphop id like ANYTHING but RAP ( ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mah grandpa cd sing betta than many rap artists ) lolz they are more CRAP than RAP :huh: