xisto Community
nonon

Soulseek Stopped Working ? The new version doesnt works anymore,can u help?

Hi, i normally use soulseek as my p2p software and i was quite happy with it until i was forced to move to the new 156 version. Now i can't do nothing no more :lol: It starts working fine but in less than a minute, i have my CPU up to 100% and my memory requests are shooting high, if i wait for near 15 minutes i got a "can't log on, server might be temporarily down"... :)I've went to their site, and quite a lot o people are experiencing the same, but without any reply anwser from the soulseek team....does anyone has the same problem and has worked out a solution ?

...i never used Soulseek...but i used DC++...and i can say only the best about it...you can find whirly everything with it...Once you install DC++...you will forget about Soulseek:D

DC++? Where's the website ? (ok ok i'll try google :lol: )Ok i will give it a try...but i must say that Soulseek was great while it worked, especcially the "whishlist" feature, very good for finding particular hard-to-get files.Thanks m8Nuno

Well i've downloaded DC++ but i can't work with it since my college firewall doesn't allows it:( I've asked about this software to some m8's of mine and they were unanimous in saying that's indeed the best p2p software to use, aldo i can't use it here, i do thank you for your good advice :P Meanwhile i've solved my problem by full uninstalling Soulseek and a clean install that is now working fine...Once again thanks for the tip m8 :) I think we can now close this topic :lol: