xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CodeName_88

Get A Free 25$! Yes, it is true

To get a free 25$ to use on Ebay or transfer to your bank account, use this link:

http://www.greenzap.com/codename88

You would be able to get them once the site launches (June 15th) and youll also be giving me a 5$! You can then refer other people and get 5$ for each person you refer. Thanks :lol: and hope you have a great time!

Although I obviously don't know, I have strong doubts about that program. I'd just be careful what kind of information you give to them before it 'officially' starts, and using an alternate email address probably wouldn't hurt. The details seem sketchy, to say the least, and when it comes to actual money, you can never afford to be too careful.Anyway, it doesn't hurt to sign up and see if it is actually real. I'm not interested myself, but for those who are - don't get too upset if come June, you don't receive anything.

Sorry to disappoint you folks, the WHOIS information states the address as a rented mail box in the PostalAnnex store (which is conveniently located inside Ralphs Grocery Store in La Jolla, CA). Highly suspicious, I would say.

This is a press release from Yahoo! http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Still, however legitimate it sounds, I wouldn't give away sensitive information like that.

I quote this post from the free auction scripts forum:

I have had personal dealings with D.W. in the past.I invested $299 in Card Global.
I pulled out of Card Global when I discovered that Michael Hawes had convictions for banking fraud.
Damon Westmoreland did not deny this when I questioned him about it, he simply stated "Everybody deserves a second chance".

I had also previously opened a Mazumah account as this was recommended to us as a payment processor by D.W.
I didn't know then that D.W. also owned Mazumah.

After I closed the Mazumah account they continued to make withdrawals against my credit card and refused all requests for a refund.
Although I got my money back via my credit card company D.W. continues to operate one dodgy scheme after another and get away with it.

I have kept all the info from my previous dealings with this scumbag in the hope that one day I can use them against him.
I even have a pic of him in my document folder.

Although he has had several run ins with the FTC and a few other government agencies he has never received much more than a slap on the wrist.
Why?

(D.W. refers to Damon Westmoreland, who is rumoured to be the "mastermind" behind this scheme.)

To read on yourself, go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Be safe, not sorry!

These guys are probably just up to the usual mlm/ponzi/ptr type of crap. You join now, you probably don't lose anything. But they get something out of you - a valid email address - soon to be fed to a bad spam milling machine along with thousands upon thousands of other valid email addresses of people interested in "free money". Provided that they collect enough valid email addresses to mail apam to, these guys will make money. Old story.

Even if I wasn't giving away card information (which shouldn't even be on the cards, if you ask me), I still deem my email and contact information as "highly sensitive".I hate spam.Besides, if they're tricky enough, with the email address that you use for PayPal, they can do numerous things or try to hack it or something. I dunno. My gut feeling just tells me they're up to Something Bad. :lol:

all you need to do is make a new email account and sign up and if it is legitimate just send the money to your paypal account or keep it normally and you'll have got $25 free but if its fake it wont make a differnece as you'll never check the email account again so wont actually see the spam