xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wariorpk

Help With Subdomains Can I Use Subdomains Like A Normal Domain

I was checking out my Cpanel when I found the subdomain section. I went there and created a subdomain. I only saw the redirect options. I have a remotely hosted forum that allows you to change the default domain. I want my forum to match my site so how can I have a subdomain go to my forum without just redirecting. Thanks! Also, in case this helps my forum is hosted on InvisionFree.

I think you want to link a sub-domain to your website. You can do this using ADDON domain option.For redircting subdomains, it is also easy enough. the options are there in subdomain section.

I want my forum to match my site so how can I have a subdomain go to my forum without just redirecting.

131540[/snapback]

Uh, do you mean you want to host your own forum? You want to know how to transfer the files there? If that's what you're asking, that's a huge job...