xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Post Your Signatures Here! See who has a nice signature

Hey everyone I am pretty amature with photoshop but I think thi is ok for my first signature. Check it out below:Post your sigantures here so everyone can comment on them and give tips etc...

Well here is one of my sig. pretty bad something that i just put togather in 2minute. So kind of suck but i'll use it for now. the good one will be out soon. :)

I personally like my own lmao because it's pretty and pink. And because I made and designed it myself :)

Um If anyone wants a craply made Banner Thingy they can ask me.... well It's better than nothing....I am bored and I can do it in my spare time.. :)

Quit laughin at my sig.. lol i kno it's ghetto..What program did u use to make your sig Bexa? Photoshop or Fireworks?Personally I prefer fireworks, photoshop is waayyy too confusing for me, i like to keep it simple.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thats all of mine(not allot), I put them on freewebs so I wouldn't have to use space on my sub.

I don't have FW PS PSP or anything like that, I have a crappy program called PhotoFiltre(Filtre NOT Filter). Thats pretty much that best I can do with it....

EDIT: Er I made everyone sept the gmail thing, used the old gmail gen for that.
Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

Ghetto ?? That's not ghetto lmao!!!Anyways I used Paint Shop Pro 8 it is ever so easy !!!!!!!!Oh and I used MS Paint. I do have Photoshop though...but it drives me nuts because I don't know how to use it.

Here is my sig i made this and if anyone needs sigs just ask me because i can help you with them. Or i can just tell you to use Photoshop CS and you can easily make your own signatures just go to google and get cool pictures you like....

Bexa and Bowti3 your sigs ROCK! Bexa you make real cool 'tech' banners which i haven't been able to recreate, maybe in the future. And bowti3, your grunge banners are awsome too. Keep up the good work :rolleyes:

Here is my sig i made this and if anyone needs sigs just ask me because i can help you with them. Or i can just tell you to use Photoshop CS and you can easily make your own signatures just go to google and get cool pictures you like....

Yes, and how about you give me the money too?
I cannot pay for it, every Torrent I found sucked *bottom* and didn't work, and I've used up the trial....

Oh and nice sig.