xisto Community
ostgur

Wow - The Game What do you think?

I think it's a famous interesting game in the world that i ever play! I'am from Russia but play it! What do you think about this game? :o

THIS IS REAL FREE SERVER: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/,

How to be registered and start to play.

1. Come here: http: // wartime.ru/index.php? module=2 2.1. If are registered we jump on item Å¡ 3 if are not registered: we write in the bottom of a page the email and the invented password. We press Button " be registered ", we wait soap on mail. Consider, you should activate the E-MAIL within an hour.

2.2. Have received mail, have opened, have cluck under the reference, have received either number of a mistake, or the notice on successful activation of registration record on a site.

2.3. With numbers of mistakes - we go on a forum and we write the personal message to the administrator.

3. Since we have already received soap with активационной the reference, we enter registration имейл and the password invented by us at registration. We press button " INPUT ". Also we come into a structure or we receive number of a mistake. With number of a mistake we pass to item š 2.3 given instructions.

4. To a field an account we write the name of the account (it will be used as a login for an input in game). Below we press the button " to make changes ".

All! Now you have a registration record on a site (yours email and the password). Download (the right button of the mouse: to keep as/Save As) a file realmlist.wtf and we put it in a folder with game (i.e. there where file WoW.exe lays). We start game, we write instead of a login the name of your account chosen in ť. 4 and instead of the password your password on a site chosen in ť.2.1

PS: if you were mistaken in the password - to leave game and to come again.

If don't understand Russian lang, pls visist onlite-translater http://www.online-translator.com/ and translate what you want!

Wait.. all you need is to get WoW and go to that free server link and play World Of Warcraft ONLINE FOR FREE? I need confirmation on this, and if it's true then ill never pay for the game or even buy it, lol :lol:~Darker333

for me though play offline takes a long time playing online i think that would take it longer to play but what do i know (put your sarcasm here)

Um.. Im not sure that WorldOfWarcraft is playable offline because it's clearly an online ONLY game which was ment for paying to be able to play..Why would you pay to play a offline game as well? Silly Michael, MMORPG's are for NilsC ! :lol:( lame )~Fuhrer Darker 333

I have a couple of mates that have World of Warcraft, and they both say it is an absolutely amazing game, personally, i have never actually played it, but i have watched my mates playing it.The sheer size of the game world and the customisable game features are apparently 2 of the features that make this game as good as it is. I would buy it, but apparently it requires a lot of your time in order to really enjoy all the features of the game. Could somebody confirm this, or correct me on this issue.

I'd like to try the game out, but do not feel the need to buy the game and pay a monthly fee to do so. Maybe the free servers are an option to try. But that also raises a question, are these worlds complete? like are all sones there and all the creatures and quests and so on??In that case, I'll give it a try....

i would like to try it but im very against the rule about pay-to-play..i mean we need to pay for the game and then we need to pay to play?? give me a break games are meant to be played.. we can't just pay because we want to play.. :lol: