xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
catforum

Which Subjects Do You Like Most?

I like Physics,Mathematics and Additional Mathematics because I am good at calculating and thinking.Also,I don't like to revise lots of information so I prefer to study Science Subject.During Form 4,I find Physics,Mathematics and Additional Mathematics the most interesting.I like the algebra and trigonometry part and they are easy.However,the differentiation part is the most difficult among all the mathematical subject.How do you think?????

I like Physics,Mathematics and Additional Mathematics because I am good at calculating and thinking.Also,I don't like to revise lots of information so I prefer to study Science Subject.

During Form 4,I find Physics,Mathematics and Additional Mathematics the most interesting.I like the algebra and trigonometry part and they are easy.However,the differentiation part is the most difficult among all the mathematical subject.

How do you think?????

131432[/snapback]

I like language arts and social studies. What really sucks is I got into honors for all 4 main subjects in high school now im going to have four hours of homework next year. :-( Sniffles. Its cuz my mom wants me to go into all of dem.

My favourite is P.E and ART and all the creative classes because I'm a freak.. haha naa.. I'm just not a hard working person.Math SOMETIMES is okay.. I'm in the top group but the dumbest there, so I'm going to be moved down soon, hopefuly.History has to be the most interesting... I find that my favourite subjects are not necessarily the most interesting..if you understand. History has loads to teach about the world and it's just so amazing because there is so much you can know, Im not good at it though.

I think for me it depends a lot on who is teaching.When I was doing my A-level, politics was my best subject. I stilll like it a lot.Now I'm doing a law degree, so I think I have enjoyed constitutional law (because it is quite similar to politics), criminal law, and land law.

my favorite subjects are Religions and English.Religions is great because there's just so much to learn about them (did you know that according to the teachings of Paul, a Christian can do whatever (s)he wants to because God will forgive in any case? The essence of his teachings is "Jesus freed you from sin to be free and does not want any Christian to let his life be ruled by laws but his or her own, free will" (-> Letter to the Galatians) and English because english is such a great language when compared to german, even though it's very, very artificial - for example when it comes to the spelling of a word. "Fish" could be spelled "ghoti" as well: gh as in enou_gh_, o as in w_o_men, ti as in na_ti_on :lol:

my favorite subjects would be Biology and that's it. lol. I really don't like Mathematics that much. I had good teachers its just that I do'nt like solving problems. I can't believe i have to take it in college too. lol. I also like History. I think its intresting learning about cultures and wars. Especially the wars. All the generals and their war stories. I like Anatomy too. I'm taking that next year. So as you can see i'm a science geeky person. I like Chemistry too. But I despise PHYSIcs.

When I was in high school, I enjoyed French and German classes. I was one of the better students at that time and I really had a knack for learning both languages. Art class was also a lot of fun for me - I still remember doing a photo essay using good ol' black and white film, cameras and the darkroom.I also enjoyed Geography class - my favourite course was Urban Studies (when I was in Grade 12). That was a lot of fun as well; especially doing a field trip to Toronto to observe the different kinds of areas within a large city. Heck, some of the elective courses I took was Cultural and Economic Geography.

OOoo i really enjoy my photography class and my textiles class. I am absolutely in love with fashion design and also taking phots... -_- .. I also love art, art in all forms except clay .. hehe.. English is quite good too. I really enjoy writting naratives.

My favourite subjects are ICT, French and Geography! I especially love ICT (I know more that the teacher :() I'm also taking those subjects for GCSE next year.

My favourite classes would be Art [ Visual Arts, not Music or Drama or anything like that ], Electrical Engineering, and Computer Programming a bit. I like Art because I like to draw and cartoon. I used to really enjoy drawing comics. Electrical Engineering is pretty good because it's more hands on [ or at least it has less theory-based learning than other courses ]. I enjoy connecting circuits and working with resistors and transistors and that stuff. Computer Programming is interesting to a certain degree. I really enjoy the design concept of programming, being an art-minded type of guy. The actual programming is okay, but it's not something I could see myself doing as a job for 20 years. The other courses bore me somewhat. It's not that they aren't or weren't challenging enough, it's just thatthey really didn't interest me that much. I don't know, but I'm done with my rant now. :(

My favorite subject at school was English, since I am from Slovenia, English language is actually my third language, since in elementary school I was also studying Serbo-Croatian and cyrilic :( . I can say that languages are my passion to learn.

My favorite subject in school is robotics because it is so fun to build things out of scratch. I also like mathematics because I like working with numbers.

The classes I like are...Orchestra ClassBecause I ACTAULLY get to do something that doesn't have to do with taking notes on, or learning much new. We just get to play songs and play songs, and it's very fun. Even though my teacher makes us play the same measures over. and over. and over. English ClassI don't like reading books, but I like doing the book reports and writing poems. Especially because now we're on our creativity unit, we get to act out and create our own sotries, it's really fun

Interesting topic :(My favourite subjects in school were English, History, Literature, Art and... actually I think that's it :( College was a bit better though, I did a Mass Communication diploma which I adored, and my favourite subjects were Print Journalism, Online Journalism, Feature Writing, News Writing, Radio Production 2, Web Design Applications, Acting & Directing and probably a few more I don't remember.I think the most important thing to do by the time you finish high school (or your equivelant) is to figure out your strengths and play up to them... I hated maths and science but I adored English so I managed to do a wonderful course in college :DCheerios! :P