xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Good Grief Graphics

Latest Grunge Work pretty sweet

Neat. I like the eerie look you've splashed on that image. What I like most about the image is the flesh like colour theme you've got on. Nice work. :o

You did all that from scratch? WoW I am pritty good with graphics but would never of been able to created such great work! Cant wait to see the finished result. Keep it up :lol:10/10

wow thaz niiiiiiice especially if you did tat from scratch...what brush sets did you use?

138905[/snapback]

lol, you don't need brushes for everything, daman. And I'm pretty sure GGG is anti-brushing anyway. Does everything from scratch.

that is scary but very nice in a like talented way. that's very cool. i could never do anything like that. i'm graphically challenged

that is scary but very nice in a like talented way. that's very cool. i could never do anything like that. i'm graphically challenged

i dont use brushes for everything johnny i use filters alot more then brushes, and how can he do everything from scratch if even the pencil is still a brush....

i dont use brushes for everything johnny i use filters alot more then brushes, and how can he do everything from scratch if even the pencil is still a brush....

139209[/snapback]

Well, you just assumed he used brush sets, which made me think that you thought it -had- to be done with brushing...

And I meant downloaded brush sets, not brushing in general. (But REAL gfx people know that brushing means using a brush set. :()