xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Trap17 Banner by Johnny

Not bad! I like the 468x60 better than the other though. I think I am gunna use that on my banner rotator in my site! :o You been doing GFX for a while?

Well, the 468x60 is supposed to look better, the other one's just a button. ^-^Thanks, and sorta, I just started a couple months back.

Looks cool. I like the color, bg and the font sort of suits it. Except it's like a nice background and then some kind of word just pasted on top of it. if you know what I mean. but I can't really complain, lol. Because it's a lot better than anything I can do.

reminds me of spiderman. :D dunno, maybe the colors. :Dbut nice choice of color, i love orange. :o

Thanks all for your compliments. I dunno if it would ever be used by T17, but it would be really coolAnd Becca, can you elaborate on what you mean by "some kind of word just pasted on top of it"? I don't understand, and I would like to improve it, if you think I could fix something.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

@ wassie -- Um...I don't speak "terrible spelling", but I'm guessing you're saying that the images should have been blue to match T17's layout, but meh, I didn't wanna make them blue.@ round -- Yeah, I know, but I don't -do- animation, and I don't think these would have looked good with it anyway.@ rusty -- Thanks.@ Florisjuh -- Thanks.