xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ameribass

Midnight Club 3 question about the game...

I didn't even know that there was a Midnight Club 3 coming out? Do you know what new features it will include and maybe an improvement in graphics. I'll be amazed if they could improve on number two, but then again I always say that and I'm always impressed! If anybody knows when we could expect the next one it would be greatly apprichiated.

well i think its a little disappointing to me they rather have features the game play excellance that what i think NEED FOR SPEED

Well, this game was suprising good for what I thought it was going to be. I love the detail Rockstar put into their game. Now they show damage (big deal for me), better cars than Need For Speed Underground, more customization, and let's not forget, the races. Wow...amazing. The tracks only get harder and harder and te cars get faster and faster. In my opinon, so much better than any other racing game out now.