xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mobileunlocking

Hosting Packages

erm on the home page is says for free web hosting: FREE Hosting Features :: Sub-Domain or Domain Hosting Cpanel 9 [9.4.1-RELEASE 64] Fantastico 2 50 - 250 mb space [ 50 mb provided initially ] 500 - 20,000 mb Bandwidth Ip Address [ Shared ] Unlimited Sub-Domains Unlimited Parked-Domains Unlimited Addon-Domains Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Email Forwarders Unlimited Mailing Lists Unlimited Email filters Unlimited Ftp Accounts PERL version 5.8.X TCL TOMCAT JSP PHP version 4.3.X [ Safe Mode OFF with FULL GD Support ] MySQL version 4.0.18-standard File Manager FTP Manager and MORE!! but where it says:50 - 250 mb spacewat package is that for the 250mb cause i carnt fdind the package anywhere???i might even need the 250mb space.can some1 help me plz??Mick

that may just be a typographical error mobile... the packages followed arethose listed in the "Request Hosting" section (see pinned posts). you maywant to read those in detail to get more acquainted with what Xistohosting allows and does not allow. :( btw, how do you plan to use let's say, the delta package (package 4 = 150MB) if ever you get it later? are you intending to use your hosting for downloads only?root admin may not agree if it is *exclusively* for such purpose (moreso if thedownloads border on copyrighted materials). :(

yeah, 250MB would be nice. B) but with all the features of a paid hosting,and very active forum support, i'd settle for 150MB just about now. :(maybe when root admin can make Xisto pr0f1table, a package for250MB would be an option in the future :( that's why we all have tosupport Xisto by giving it the impressions and c*l*i*c*k*s it need tomaintain a free professional hosting service :(

lol It may be a deliberate error to get more members for hosting. I would also love to have 250mb but what they offer at the moment is great anyway and I will not ask anymore form admin as they do enough anyway.