xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rvovk

Suicide ..what do you think of it... :(

Well, I think people know what causes most people to commit suicide. Bullying, stress, etc. And I think, if someone has their mind set on it, sometimes there isn't much friends and family can do to stop one from committing suicide. But personally, I think suicide is a silly idea. I mean, think about it: One day you're going to die anyways. Whether you get hit by a car or have a heart attack, or just die peacefully in your sleep, one day you will pop your clogs. So why not see what life has in store for you for the rest of your life, until that inevitable day comes? Why cut your own life short? Let a car or heart attack do it for you. And until then, see if those bullies get hit by a car first, or try to sit down and sort out your stress.

I have heard people talk about it..... I myself cant understand why anyone would want to die, but I guess im not in their position. If a person lives in what they think are terrible conditions I guess I could see why someone would just want to end it. But then again, I believe if your strong you can make things better, I also believe it has a lot to do with your attitude, if you have a pestimistic attitude and your always thinking about bad things, and you never focus on the good stuff, or want to do anything fun....Your driving youself into that position. Things aren't always going to be the way we want them, I know some people think that other people have it all great, the rich kids at school. Well, hate to say it but they dont, nobody does, everyone has problems and everyone must overcome their problems. So, I guess overall I think it has to do with the way you percieve things in life.

Suicide i sometimes see as the cowards way out, which is true i think to an extent, there are a tonne of different reasons a person would want to commit suicide, but its really hard to tell if a persons feeling so down that they'd want to kill themselves

What i really hate tho are ppl who have a fall out with a friend or family and say they'v been so down abut it that they'r considering commiting suicide, or when ppl try to get attention by making it look like they'v been tying to commit suicide by not quite slitting their wrists (cutting up and down the arm avoiding the veins).

so my opinion wasnt as long as everyone elses, but watev i dont hav much i want to say on th matter

i don't think you should commit suicide, because if you do first of all you go to HELL, and second of all i think that commiting suicide is gay. i wouldn't commit suicide if my life depended on it. period.

Suicide, been there... not done that...you see, when lifes real hard it seems like the only option that you can take... when you have no one, when nothing is going right for you, when you feel like theres nothing worth living for...But why to not commit suicide? i beleive it is the most selfish thing a human being can do to anyone, friends or family... Ive never really got close to doing it myself, perhaps thought about doing it in depth but then i see my mama's eyes and i think, how could i possibly do this?and you know what, leave it... fight through the hard times and it makes you a stronger person... life will get better and you'll be glad you never did actually pull the trigger or make the plunge or however you wanted to go...think about others