xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nightwolf

-wat- War Against Terrorism Last Clan

War Against Terrorism is my last clan i well post about here but it's really a nice clan all in all mostly full of teens as a matter of fact they all are teens lol but it's cool to have soem one your own age running this around here we have a 20 slot medal of honor:AA server up in a day or two so we well be playing there alot ( i well post ip when i get them ) we well also have a team speak server up you must have Team speak and a mic to even tryout but than the tryouts aren't to hard you just need to have a good adutted and have fun and NO cheating we are 100% cheat free. If we find any one cheating they are baned on the spot. All members well have admin rights to the serevr so they can ban you if you cheat. Looking For Members!:We are looking for members of all agesCheat Free playersPlayers who enjoy the gamePlayers who are on at lest 10 hours a weekif you would like to look at are website go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ( soon to be updated )