xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GM-University

City Day/ Night Two graphics you can use for your sig...

Which do you like more?  What do you think of the city? Can you guess what is happening in the second picture, and where this is suposed to be?

130716[/snapback]

Hmm, I thought it was NYC in the final quarter of the 2001, but the file name says "chicagonightlife4rq.png"...

Anyways, I like the first one better because it looks vibrant and uplifting while the second one represents the aftermath of a very horrible event...

It's supposed to be Miami during a hurricane in the night one.

130769[/snapback]

Hmm, since when does a fire start after a hurricane?? One would think that the night one would have loads of water all over the place, but the exact opposite thing happened. :o

Hmm, since when does a fire start after a hurricane?? One would think that the night one would have loads of water all over the place, but the exact opposite thing happened. :o

130796[/snapback]

No, the fire is during the hurricane... :D

It is from the lightning :D

I like the day better. It's nice and clean. I like the way the sun hides at the back of the building and its rays are escaping at the sides. I like sunshines! :o

No, the fire is during the hurricane... :o

It is from the lightning :D

130822[/snapback]

You have a very active imagination for a twenty year old (even though I'm three years younger than you). Well, shouldn't the water from the hurricane extinguish the fires? :D:D:D

You have a very active imagination for a twenty year old (even though I'm three years younger than you). Well, shouldn't the water from the hurricane extinguish the fires? :D  :o  :D

130862[/snapback]

Duh, magic, that's my answer to anything that can't be answered, magic it's all wizards, withes, and sorcerers... :D