xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

Php-nuke God Damn It.... Help

Listen! I cant install Php-Nuke because for me it is literally IMPOSSIBLE! What i would really appreciate is if someone guided me though it (real time as i was doing it) or did it for me.

Please, help, this is of utter most importance!

If u want to try and tell me what i have done wrong good luck :( Here is the url:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks 4 all of ur help in advance!

What did you do so far? It seems like you didnt set the mysql name and account right. So its not connected to the php nuke. Your php looks alright since theres no line errors anywhere. I dont know what you did so far, can you give me some more details on it?

I think i may be messing up with the prefixes and/or the OS. I did the database in PhpmyAdmin (the whole add the text file thing etc.) and that Database was called "nuke". My user and pass were right (cant reveal cause might get hacked or sumthin) and the OS was set to 0 i think.

Here is a direct copy of what it said:

$dbhost='localhost';

$dbuname='nuke';

$dbpass='*******';

$dbname='nuke';

$prefix = "nextgeng_";

$user_prefix = "nextgeng_";

$dbtype = "MySQL";

$sitekey = "SdFk*fa28367-dm56w69.3a2fDS+e9";

I think the prefixes are wrong. Ps, my account username is: nextgeng

Hey Genocide, noticed your change of name :(...I can help you with this...tell me the version of PHP-Nuke, and please add me on MSN, ICQ, AIM or YIM...you can get my screen names/addresses from my profile page.

Nah, I'm Eric Straven, EricDrinkard is busy...:(Anyway I think it should be like this:$dbuname="nextgeng_nuke" or whatever you named your nuke db's name is...

By the way X3roX for the following

$dbhost='localhost';$dbuname='nuke';
$dbpass='*******';
$dbname='nuke';
$prefix = "nextgeng_"; ****Normally can be left as nuke*****
$user_prefix = "nextgeng_";****Normally can be left as nuke*****
$dbtype = "MySQL";

there is no need to change prefix and user_prefix, you can leave them as nuke in the future. But since you hav still correctly typed these in there is no problem

By the way X3roX for the following

$dbhost='localhost';
$dbuname='nuke';
$dbpass='*******';
$dbname='nuke';
$prefix = "nextgeng_"; ****Normally can be left as nuke*****
$user_prefix = "nextgeng_";****Normally can be left as nuke*****
$dbtype = "MySQL";

there is no need to change prefix and user_prefix, you can leave them as nuke in the future. But since you hav still correctly typed these in there is no problem
Thank you very much for the advice. I figured that out in as tutorial. Still, very useful information. 1+ rep :(

Thats not the story any more dee james, man i am awesome at fixing nuke problems. Lol I should be a mod. Dee james remember what you agreed to give me.