xisto Community
GM-University

How To Put A Phpbb Login Box On Your Main Site. Code and .php included

I have included my coded file with this...
Ok here is the code.

////Create login area, replace the phpBB2 in /phpBB2/login.php with your forum's //directory//<form action="/phpBB2/login.php" method="post" target="_top"><table width="25%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0" align="center">  <tr>	<td align="left" class="nav"><a href="/phpBB2/index.php" class="nav">Prank Place Forum Index</a></td>  </tr></table><table width="25%" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0" class="forumline" align="center">  <tr>	<th height="25" class="thHead" nowrap="nowrap">Please enter your username and password to log in.</th>  </tr>  <tr>	<td class="row1"><table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%">    <tr>  	<td colspan="2" align="center"> </td>    </tr>    <tr>  	<td width="11%" align="right"><span class="gen">Username:</span></td>  	<td>     <input type="text" class="post" name="username" size="25" maxlength="40" value="" />  	</td>    </tr>    <tr>  	<td align="right"><span class="gen">Password:</span></td>  	<td>     <input type="password" class="post" name="password" size="25" maxlength="32" />  	</td>    </tr>    <tr align="center">  	<td colspan="2"><span class="gen">Log me on automatically each visit: <input type="checkbox" name="autologin" /></span></td>    </tr>    <tr align="center">  	<td colspan="2"><input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="" /><input type="submit" name="login" class="mainoption" value="Log in" /></td>    </tr>    <tr align="center">  	<td colspan="2"><span class="gensmall"><a href="profile.php?mode=sendpassword" class="gensmall">I forgot my password</a></span></td>    </tr>  </table></td>  </tr></table></form>

You can test this out on my site, here> http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
If you like my little guide shout it on my forums shoutbox at the bottom of the page.
:D

Edit: Fixed incorrect link. -Spectre

Notice from snlildude87:
By GM's wishes, the password and username have been removed. If you want to test it, you will have to register. Sorry, but that's what you get when other abuse privileges. :o

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

nice tutorial GM , im going to try it out soon as i can . im going to try and write some tutorials too. this tutorial was very helpful i was looking for something like this in a long time. im glad i came here-Phi

nice tutorial GM , im going to try it out soon as i can . im going to try and write some tutorials too. this tutorial was very helpful i was looking for something like this in a long time. im glad i came here

-Phi

130814[/snapback]

Here is an example for a login box to Xisto that I want to put in my custonm title...

<form action="http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?amp;act=Login&CODE=01" method="post" name="LOGIN" onsubmit="return ValidateForm()">	<div class="borderwrap">  <div class="maintitle"></div>   <div class="errorwrap"></div>  <table width="60" cellspacing="1">  	<tr>    <td width="60" height="74" valign="top">    	<fieldset>      <legend><b>Log In:</b></legend>      <table width="60" cellspacing="1">      	<tr>         <td width="60"><b> Username:</b></td>        <td width="60"><input type="text" size="25" maxlength="64" name="UserName" class="forminput" /></td>      	</tr>      	<tr>        <td width="60"><b> Password:</b></td>        <td width="60"><input type="password" size="25" name="PassWord" class="forminput" /></td>      	</tr>    	</table>    	</fieldset>     </td>    <td width="60" valign="top">    	<fieldset>      <legend><b>Options</b></legend>      <table width="60" cellspacing="1">      	<tr>        <td width="60"><input type="checkbox" name="CookieDate" value="1" checked="checked" /></td>        <td width="60"><b>Remember </b></td>      	</tr>      	<tr>        <td width="60"><input type="checkbox" name="Privacy" value="1" /></td>        <td width="60"><b> Invisible</b></td>      	</tr>      </table>    	</fieldset>    </td>  	</tr>  	<tr>     <td class="formbuttonrow" colspan="2"><input class="button" type="submit" name="submit" value="Log me in" />       <a href="http://forums.xisto.com/topic/20439-how-to-put-a-phpbb-login-box-on-your-main-site-code-and-php-included/ here</a> to learn how to do this!       <input type="hidden" name="referer" /></td>  	</tr>  	<tr>    <td class="catend" colspan="2"><!-- no content --></td>  	</tr>  </table>	</div></form>

Yikes! A login box for your custom title??! That's a bit complex, so good luck, GM!By the way, some JavaScript doesn't work in the custom title such as the "onmouseover"...I tried doing that for my marquee, but it seems to block it for some weird reason.

Yikes! A login box for your custom title??! That's a bit complex, so good luck, GM!

By the way, some JavaScript doesn't work in the custom title such as the "onmouseover"...I tried doing that for my marquee, but it seems to block it for some weird reason.

131263[/snapback]

I can't even seem to find the option to change my custom title, I've checked the whole user control panel, and am unable to find it...

you know you can use Bravenet.com/net it is allot cooler then what this guy has, just gatta sign up(free) and make a search for password gate, it is allot more easyer to create users and passwords, allong with links to each user, so you don't have everyone going to 1 main site, so you should check it out , iff you wanna see what it looks like go to voltahit.741.com and check out what i did to mine

Bravenet password gateway is just the masking of url and its not a proper login, and its not secure and it does not work with those php login and its very limited... And this is a phpBB login which bravenet never had it and this tutorial is about making your site have a phpBB login...