xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abazzams

My Introduction Obviously

Hello everyone. My name is Brock, and I came upon this website actually at an opportune time. I was searching around for a tutorial forum since one I used to go to just kind of vanished, and I found this spot. I've been looking for a good free host for media as well, so what do you know.... two birds with one stone.I'm 19 and I'm an English Major at the University of Florida. I'm pre-law right now but I also have a book almost written that I hope to have published soon enough. I play guitar, drums, and piano, and as such I'm into music a lot. A few of my favorite bands are Tool, dredg, The Mars Volta and a million others.I'm not really much of a technophile but I do a lot of things on the computer including gaming and right now I'm working on teaching myself how to build a website for my girlfriends business.I'm an aquarius that enjoys long walks on the beach, bubble baths....Just kidding.Anyway, its good to be hear. Hopefully I'll be talking with you all soon enough.P.S. I am an aquarius.

Anyway, its good to be hear.

130668[/snapback]

*cough* *"here"* *cough* :D

Hey, nice to meet you Brock! Have you ever played the original version of Pokemon? Haha. I promise I'm a lot nicer in the deep inside the forums.

Oooh, website. If you need anything help with that, feel free to holler at me, and I'll try to help you out. :o

Anyway, enjoy your stay at Xisto and try not to spam.

P.S. I'm not an Aquarius.

Hey Brock! Welcome to Xisto! As you may have noticed from snlildude's post, most of us here are pretty friendly. I only joined Xisto a week or two ago but I just keep finding myself here ALL the time.(almost)Snlildude seems to have alot of knowledge by what I have seen in his tutorials and other posts, so if you do need some help with your site, he is a good person to ask.Hope you like Xisto! PS- You gotta try the army system. It is soooooo fun! :o

Hello BrockNice to see you! Welcome to Xisto's forums! I hope you enjoy your time here, and enjoy the large database of optimized and great information! And I'm aquarius too!- D o o g a

Hi Brock,Welcome to Xisto.Enjoy your stay. Hosting here is excellent and the members are friendly, helpful etc. Just holler if you need assistance with anything.RGPHNX