xisto Community
googlue

Help With Coppermine

Sounds like you dont have the right permissons, if you are using a ftp then set the CHMOD to 777. Otherwise make sure you are logged in under admin and that your config settings are all set up. Hope this helps.

no dont keep it that way that would let anyone in to modify your settings. Change it so that everyone can can excute, and read and only you can write. I dont remember what CHMOD that is. I think it is 655 or 665 experiment til only you can write.

Thank you very much, dundun2007 and deejames...

I am doing it right now! Changing to 755...

Hope it turns out okay...

Thank you

Googlue!

Thank you very much, dundun2007 and deejames...

I am doing it right now! Changing to 755...

Hope it turns out okay...

Thank you

Googlue!

Well, just believe in the fact that here in Xisto .. " We are ONE " .. One for all.. All for one :( char

As I am experiencing this tremendous support and cooperation here in this forum, I wonder why the whole World is not like this!!!It would be such a nice place to live in! See what we have reduced the World to... Those not in these forums need to learn a few things from here...How about inviting some politicians from some 'important' countries to join us?

well the whole world cannot be like the Xisto community. If the world where to be like that, there will be no wars and no killings at all. That is the more reason why we should always try our best to help one another here in Xisto in order to make lives better for each other.It is good to know that you are enjoying your stay here in Xisto.PEACE

Thoug it is somewhat going out of the topic of this thread, I must tell and reiterate that I am really enjoying the last few days here...Hopefully Xisto will be here for a long time... Long live Xisto...googlue!