xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Share A Sale Ad marketplace - a personal review

I signed up with Share A Sale about a month ago. This place works like Google's Adsense but with more moneymaking potential.

Firstly, you get to pick and choose what programs to join and advertise for. You have more control over what ad content is being shown. So if you don't like to support gambling sites, you can choose not to sign up for those.

Next, you earn for leads and sales, not just hits. Google Adsense only pays you for a hit. Here you have potential to earn much more.

I was pretty impressed with this particular program.

You can review it yourself here. http://affiliate.buying-bar-stools.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

I'm not sure how you would credit me (or if you'd even want to) because I'm not exactly sure how the affliate links in Share A Sale work. But just thought it'd be nice to share.

Oh but there is one downside, and that is you only get paid when your balance reaches $50, but with Adsense you can get paid when you reach $25. However I'd think that it'd take longer to earn the Adsense $25 because you're earning a few cents per hit.

Anyway I'm glad to report that this experiment worked much better than my paid surveys one. :o