xisto Community
gotcha41

Add Code On Page

I would like to add the folowing code on top of the indexpage (under the menubars) of My Webpage:

<!-- Start standard table --><table align="center" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="maintable">        <tr>                <td class="tableh1" colspan="1"><h2>About this demo</h2></td>        </tr><tr><td class="tableb" ><ul><li class="footer">The demo uses the bbs integration feature<br />you'll notice a difference in the ability to post comments and rate pics if you<a href="login.php?referer=%2Fdemo%2F">log in</a> / <a href="logout.php?referer=%2Fdemo%2F">log out</a>.</li><li class="footer">For performance reasons (and for compliance with sf.net policies) the ecard and upload features have been disabled for "regular" users.</li><li class="footer">The block you're currently looking at is called anycontent.php - it can be used to insert all kinds of custom php or html content, or even pull scripts from another location.</li></ul></td></tr></table><!-- End standard table -->
I've inserted the code in index.php, but an error occured :o .... Does someone know how to do it right? Any help is appreciated! :D thanks in advance... :D

beeseven : One thing you could do is save all that in another file, then use the PHP include statement:

<?php

include 'table.html';

?>

ok, thanks mate :o:D ! I'll tried this out and let you know the result right away..

the code works :o , but the table doesn't appear where it should... it should appear just under the menubars... Does anyone know how this can be done? thanks in advance :D ..

Problem solved! :o I've been searching for 4 hours, but finally, i found the solution :D The code has been placed elsewhere in on the main page (index.php)...Thanks for the help!!, topic can be closed now?