xisto Community
Boomerang

Old Computer

I do not now if you are using Windows or Linux and i assume that a paint programm is a computer graphic program like Photoshop. I recommend you GIMP. The linux photoshop ;-)

I do not now if you are using Windows or Linux and i assume that a paint programm is a computer graphic program like Photoshop. I recommend you GIMP. The linux photoshop ;-)

130462[/snapback]

I USe Windows 98, Thats So slow

:o

I USe Windows 98, Thats So slow

:o

130463[/snapback]

Maybe you should think into moving to linux. ;-) There are some really light distros that will run decently in your box. Maybe you can configure a light desktop environment like fluxbox.

I have an old laptop, too - a P133 MMX running Windows ME and I have the GIMP on it. It's slow-ish, but it does the job nicely.

130527[/snapback]

My computer is also a p133 but i run Windows 98 and i have much games on my pc. Do you need ME For Gimp or run it also on Windows 98???

i remember i was ghetto and did not know anything about image editing programs like Adobe Photoshop or Paintshop. So i just used paint and this photo editing software that came with my scanner. lol. it worked fine then. but now its different. so i guess you can use those if you have any. But I would go with The Gimp since its free like everyone said. and its sorta of good.