xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hype

Hosting Credit Mods Why Not?

Why not you gives put the hosting credit system into a mod and make it available for us to download and put them on our site with the copyright to you guys and a link? This will improve more members to your forum and also help us? :o

Why not you gives put the hosting credit system into a mod and make it available for us to download and put them on our site with the copyright to you guys and a link? This will improve more members to your forum and also help us? :o

130351[/snapback]

Huh? Do you mean you want the script for the hosting credit system?

but then no-one will post.

I m not a professional mod maker. I just studied the scripts and made this system by test and trial. I don't even remember how many files I edited exactly. Besides, this system is directly connected to my servers. So things are pretty linked and complex. But you got a good idea.. I might look over it later :-)

O.o but wouldn't that mean you're trying to host your own web hosting on your server? I don't think you're supposed to do that on Xisto...

hey johnny what do you think Xisto.com is begin hosted on another server

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Nono, we'll have some fields that can change the name of 'hosting credit' to something else to award members for other stuff for quality post.... I'm sure some of the ppl here will help you making the mod and perhaps you just make a plain and simple ones out of the complicated ones? :o