xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toilet95

Final Fantasy Tactics the best race to have

which is the best race to have in your party  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i receintly got this great game and am now making my party up but am having trouble choosing classes for my party

Are you talking about tactics? or tactics Advanced? To be honest, it really doesnt matter which classes. I used in both of the games a variety of them so i experienced it all. That is my recommendation but besides taht it just is personal preference.

Never played Tactics, though on Tactics Advance, I know you start with a balanced party with all the races. From then on, any members you get depends on which Moon it is etc, so unless you know how to manipulate that, it's all random from then on.Though I must say each class is suited for different things. Nu Mou are definitely magic, Humans are Magic/Attack, Moogles are best for Gunners/Thieves (fast little dudes), Bangaa are Physical Attack stuff, Viera - more for anything ranged.Best to have a mix, though if I had to have a party of just one type, I'd go Moogle, as it has the greatest number of classes, and they're just so cute.

Depends which one you're on about, but they're pretty much the same. As for me I would select a variety of them. Since you can have 20 of them in your party I would go for a variety of each, I would say humans would be best for attacking and using magic, moogles are good theives and gunners, nu mou are seriously the best for magic, they're amazing, Vieras are good for being red mages or long range attacks, but they're also amazing as you can summon with them, and bangaa are just attacking all the way.In my opinion, it woudn't be a good idea to get a whole party of just one class, each class can back each other up very well. So I would go with a variety of people. It would be a good idea to get all the special characters that you can get for each class, but I'm not sure how you get them, I got the special viera who's a red mage and moogle who is a mog knight in my party and they're really good.

I ever played both of Final Fantasy Tactic but seem the tactic advance will be beter for me.

Anyway, I always collect Human for my party because they can be trained to many classes and they are very strengthly :lol: .

I hope you mean FFTA, because I've never played FFT on Playstation. In my party on FFTA, I have mostly humans. Each of those humans know all the ninja and thief abilities, and double sword. Then I pick 2 humans to stay ninjas and keep the thief skills as their secondary skills, and change the classes of the others. I have 1 paladin with double sword, 1 fighter with double sword, a black mage with double sword currently learning 2 different skills, and a thief with double sword finishing up learning all the thief skills. My black mage used Steal:Ability to steal all of the Illusionist abilities, and I then changed him into a black mage.The only other races I use are Bangaa and Viera. I have a Defender, a Gladiator, and a Templar for Bangaa, and a Sniper, an Elementalist, an Assassin, an Archer, and my pride and joy of my party, my Red Mage with Summoner abilities and Doublecast. I don't use Moogles or Nu Moo (sp?)Well, there's my party.

I would ahve to go with Viera simply because they can be deadly and diverse. As ana ssasin you have 1 hit KO moves along with the choice of bow or katana. From there your Red mages make excelent mages because of their double cast. Combined with a summoner class skills the Viera mages canb e devistating doigna rea of effect healing, revives and damage.On the otherhand the humans are equally as diverse and have the very pwoerful dobulewield. While indeed the humans are jsut as diverse the simple power of the doublecast and the fact theirr aged units are more powerfull forces me to vote Viera...That and did you know they are all chicks? ^.^